Kasama Lodge Guest House for executive & tourist accommodation offer visitors to the friendly city, comfort & privacy, with the option of bed & breakfast or self-catering.
Guests can laze at the pool or enjoy a host of attractions such as day trips to the Addo Elephant Park, Shamwari Game Reserve, ect.
The lodge are situated midway to:
* The Airport
* The Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment Centre
* The all new Lighthouses Bowling Alley and Family Fun Centre, which provides hours of entertainment for all
* Bay World Oceanarium and museum
* PE University and Technikon
* St. Georges Park Cricket Stadium
* The Apple Express narrow gauge steam train
* All major shopping centres and restaurants
* Laundry services
* BBQ facility
* Restaurant reservations
* Transport to and from Port Elizabeth airport
All rooms are seperate from the main house and have private entrances with secure, off-street parking. Units are equipped with kitchenettes with all facilities for selfcatering, TV, tea/coffee tray, ceiling fans, heater, towels, bed linen, microwave, non smoking and en-suite shower. Guests can choose between a double and twin room. Rooms are serviced daily.