Kaieteur Bay Muizenberg Sunrise
- With a 36 km long, gently sloping white beach and Surfer`s Corner - the mecca of surfing culture in Cape Town - Muizenberg is the place to be.
The recently redeveloped beachfront is a buzzing array of surf schools and shops, restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, children`s playgrounds, a mini-golf course, water slides, public swimming pools, an outdoor gym, museums and many other interesting attractions.
Accommodation at Kaieteur Bay Muizenberg Sunrise:
Located 600 m away from Sunrise Beach and 1,5km from the main Muizenberg Beachfront and Surfer`s Corner, this well equipped two bedroom apartment offers great value in a secure residential development with laundry, swimming pool and BBQ area.
Features include a television with satellite channels and a fully-equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, toaster and kettle. Top Up WiFi.
Kaieteur Bay Muizenberg Sunrise Activities:
Popular tourist attractions along the False Bay coastline, include:
- Surfer`s Corner at Muizenberg Beach, voted as one of the World’s Best Surf Towns in a recent National Geographic survey [1 km]
- Seaside boardwalk to Muizenberg [1 km]
- St James beach with tidal pool [2 km]
- Fish Hoek, with the most popular family beach in Cape Town
- affordable world-class restaurants and golf courses
- the Constantia Wine Route, with the oldest Wine Estates in the Cape
- world-renowned Chapman`s Peak Drive
- land based whale watching and whale spotting boat trips (Aug - Nov)
- Boulder`s Beach, with its African Penguin colony
- historic Simon`s Town, the home of the South African Navy
- Kalk Bay, a quaint fishing village with an abundance of seafood restaurants
- Cape Point Nature Reserve, a world heritage site
- Table Mountain National Park, another world heritage site
- historic sites and museums galore
- exceptionally warm and friendly locals
Click to display the map