Jordani Bed & Breakfast is located in Olympia, a southern suburb of Windhoek, next to a dry river bed with indigenous trees, birdlife and nature.
Jordani Bed & Breakfast is perfectly suited for visitors, business travellers and families looking for accommodation in Namibia. There are 5 comfortable rooms each with TV and fridge. There is a sparkling pool and taxi service offered to and from town.
- Laundry service
- Outside terrace
- Limited dinner menu (only if pre-booked)
- Mr Delivery food service
- TV lounge and dining room
- Liquor License (Full Hotel Liquor License)
- Sparkling pool in serene garden atmosphere, including a sunbed
- Wake up to the sound of Guinea Fowls, Peacocks and other wild birds.
- IATA registered Airport in close vicinity
- (Taxi Pick-ups can be arranged; also from the International Airport)
1 Large Family Room (1 Double Bed and two Single Beds plus a sleeper couch)
1 Large Family Room (1 Double Bed and a sleeper Couch)
1 Double Room (2 X 3/4 Beds)
2 Single Rooms (1 x Double Bed - each)
- Fridge & Mini Bar
- M - Net channels
- Non-Smoking rooms available
- Air-conditioning in all rooms
- Family Rooms with direct access to pool area
- Coffee, kettle and complimentary coffee and tea
- En-suite bathrooms with shower, toilet, washbasin and bath.
- Bird Tours
- Cycling Tours
- Gaming & Casinos
- Dance Classes
- Day Trips
- Parliament Tours
- Horse Riding
- Industrial Tours
Situated in Olympia, an up-market suburb of Windhoek, next to a rivulet with indigenous trees, Birdlife and Nature. Two minutes drive from Windhoek's largest and most modern "Maerua Park Shopping and Entertainment Mall", 5 minutes drive from Windhoek Town Centre and two minutes from the Woermann & Brock Supermarket, Liquor Store, Bodega Pizzeria, Chemist, Doctor etc.
NEW STREET NAME
55 Reginald Walker Street has changed to 55 Hamutenya Wanehepo Ndadi Street.