Jordani Bed & Breakfast is located in Olympia, a southern suburb of Windhoek, next to a dry river bed with indigenous trees, birdlife and nature.
Jordani Bed & Breakfast is perfectly suited for visitors, business travellers and families looking for accommodation in Namibia. There are 5 comfortable rooms each with TV and fridge. There is a sparkling pool and taxi service offered to and from town.
- Laundry service
- Outside terrace
- Limited dinner menu (only if pre-booked)
- Mr Delivery food service
- TV lounge and dining room
- Liquor License (Full Hotel Liquor License)
- Sparkling pool in serene garden atmosphere, including a sunbed
- Wake up to the sound of Guinea Fowls, Peacocks and other wild birds.
- IATA registered Airport in close vicinity
- (Taxi Pick-ups can be arranged; also from the International Airport)
1 Large Family Room (1 Double Bed and two Single Beds plus a sleeper couch)
1 Large Family Room (1 Double Bed and a sleeper Couch)
1 Double Room (2 X 3/4 Beds)
2 Single Rooms (1 x Double Bed - each) Room facilities:
- Fridge & Mini Bar
- M - Net channels
- Non-Smoking rooms available
- Air-conditioning in all rooms
- Family Rooms with direct access to pool area
- Coffee, kettle and complimentary coffee and tea
- En-suite bathrooms with shower, toilet, washbasin and bath.
Jordani B&B Activities:
- Bird Tours
- Cycling Tours
- Gaming & Casinos
- Dance Classes
- Day Trips
- Parliament Tours
- Horse Riding
- Industrial Tours
Situated in Olympia, an up-market suburb of Windhoek, next to a rivulet with indigenous trees, Birdlife and Nature. Two minutes drive from Windhoek's largest and most modern "Maerua Park Shopping and Entertainment Mall", 5 minutes drive from Windhoek Town Centre and two minutes from the Woermann & Brock Supermarket, Liquor Store, Bodega Pizzeria, Chemist, Doctor etc.
Click to display the map
Jordani B&B Guest Reviews
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 2
Jordani B&B is a very beautiful, clean and safe place, what more can you ask for. Excellent service
Rating: Reviewed by Edna Teta over a year ago
The service was excelent,the staff friendly and the room exceeded our expecions. will definitely stay there again and recommend my friends to stay there. They really went out of their way to make our stay memorable.
Rating: Reviewed by Clive van Schalkwyk over a year ago