Isinkwe Backpackers Bush Camp offers budget accommodation, only 25 minutes drive from the Memorial Gate, Northern entrance to the Hluhluwe/Imfolozi Game Park and set within 22 hectares of indigenous sand forest, we offer the best natural bush experience at budget rates in the area.
On arrival you are greeted by friendly, shady trees forming a tranquil hide-away and an excellent base from which to explore the unspoilt African wildlife destinations of the Elephant Coast Tourism Region, including the Hluhluwe/Imfolozi Game Park and the Greater Isimangaliso (St Lucia) Wetlands Park (World Heritage Site)
The camp abounds with resident birdlife, as well as other small animals such as duiker antelope, mongoose and tortoises making their appearance throughout the day.
Look and listen for bush babies at night during your stay.
* Dumazulu Cultural Village
* Emdoneni Cheetah Project
* Ilala Weavers
* Zamimphilo Craft Market
* St Lucia Boat Cruises (+- 1 hour drive)
Isinkwe Bush Camp has a variety of accommodation:
- Self Catering Tree Cabin
- En suite Double Rooms
- Shared Communal Bathrooms Twin Rooms
1. Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival date will be subject to 25% forfeiture of deposit amount.
2. Cancellations made 15-29 days prior to arrival date will be subject to 50% forfeiture of the total booking amount.
3. Cancellations 1-14 days prior to arrival date will be subject to 75% forfeiture of the total booking amount.
4. Non arrivals will be subject to 100% forfeiture of the total booking amount, as cancellation fee.
Isinkwe Backpackers Bush Camp is located South the small village of Hluhluwe in the Elephant Coast Tourism region. To get there from Durban take the N2 northbound and travel this route till you reach the Mtubatuba exit. From here continue Northwards on the N2 for a further 40km till you reach the Bushlands exit (before the Hluhluwe exit). Take the Bushlands exit and turn right. Cross over the N2 and once you reach the gravel road follow signs for another 2km till you reach the entrance on left.
From Durban: Take the N2 North. Continue past the Mtubtuba exit for 36km. Take the Bushlands exit. Turn right. Entrance is 2km on the left (gravel road).
From the North: (Swaziland or Joburg) Take the N2 South. Continue past the Hluhluwe Town exit for 14km. Take the Bushlands exit (shortly after passing the Petro Port). Turn left. Entrance is 2km on the left (gravel road).