Situated in the heart of leafy Pinelands, Invergara offers you the tranquility of a country village in a central location in the beautiful city of Cape Town.
Hosts, Len and Alison offer you, our guests, secure, private accommodation in a beautifully appointed cottage overlooking a pool, or a spacious double suite, opening out onto a tranquil garden.
We are centrally situated allowing easy access to popular tourist destinations, business venues and hospitals.
Locally, Pinelands is known as the "10 minute suburb", as it is situated a mere 10 mins from the Cape Town International Airport and all major highways, which enables easy access to both northern, southern, and west coast areas, and all the major attractions Cape Town has to offer.
Table Mountain, the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Winelands, Kirstenbosch Gardens, our magnificent coastline, beaches and sporting venues.
2 mins to: Restaurants & shops, N2 highway, Mowbray & Rondebosch Golf Clubs.
5 mins to: N1 highway, University of Cape Town, Groote Schuur Hospital, Red Cross Childrens Hospital, Vincent Pallotti Hospital.
10 mins to: Cape Town City centre, V&A Waterfront, Nelson Mandela Gateway to Robben Island, Kirstenbosch Gardens, Cape Town International Airport.
20 mins: Beautiful Cape Town beaches (Clifton, Camps Bay, Muizenberg), Stellenbosch/Somerset West winelands.
Invergara is a fully furnished free-standing cottage which can comfortably accommodate 2 adults.
- Ideal for holidaymakers or the business person who would prefer more privacy, for short, or long-term stays.
- We can offer both bed and breakfast or self-catering options. Breakfast is served on request, either on the patio or in the privacy of your cottage.
- The bedroom on the mezzanine level has a queen-sized bed and has the extra touches that make our guests feel at home.
- A double sleeper couch available in the downstairs living area can accommodate 2 children.
- Travertine bathroom with shower, toilet & basin. Well-appointed kitchen with granite counters, full-sized fridge, oven and hob, microwave, toaster, crockery and cutlery.
- Coffee, tea and rusks are provided free of charge for that early morning cuppa!
- The living area is comfortably furnished and has satellite TV. French doors lead out to the sunsplashed pool area.
- The salt water pool is solar-heated, and ideal for swimming long after the sun goes down!
- Our children's play area and trampoline ensure the kids are entertained
- Bar fridge.
- King sized bed
- Coffee, tea and rusks provided free of charge .
- En suite bathroom with shower, toilet and basin.
- This large suite is ideal for the business person or busy holiday tourist.
On the N2 from the airport:
- Take On the N2 from the airport
- Take the Raapenberg Rd - North exit which goes under the Raapenberg bridge, curls back on itself and then up onto the bridge.
- Traffic lights at the top of the bridge will take you onto Forest Drive, continue through these, at the next set of traffic lights there will be a BP petrol station on your left.
- Continue on down Forest Drive, the 2nd road to your left will be New Way, turn left here.
- Drive straight on until you reach the traffic circle, opposite you is the Catholic Church, continue up Woodside Drive (to the left of the Catholic Church)
- 1st right is Bye Way / Byway
* 39 Bye Way, Pinelands.