Invergara is a fully furnished free-standing cottage which can comfortably accommodate 2 adults.
- Ideal for holidaymakers or the business person who would prefer more privacy, for short, or long-term stays.
- We can offer both bed and breakfast or self-catering options. Breakfast is served on request, either on the patio or in the privacy of your cottage.
- The bedroom on the mezzanine level has a queen-sized bed and has the extra touches that make our guests feel at home.
- A double sleeper couch available in the downstairs living area can accommodate 2 children.
- Travertine bathroom with shower, toilet & basin. Well-appointed kitchen with granite counters, full-sized fridge, oven and hob, microwave, toaster, crockery and cutlery.
- Coffee, tea and rusks are provided free of charge for that early morning cuppa!
- The living area is comfortably furnished and has satellite TV. French doors lead out to the sunsplashed pool area.
- The salt water pool is solar-heated, and ideal for swimming long after the sun goes down!
- Our children's play area and trampoline ensure the kids are entertained
- Bar fridge.
- King sized bed
- Coffee, tea and rusks provided free of charge .
- En suite bathroom with shower, toilet and basin.
- This large suite is ideal for the business person or busy holiday tourist.
Invergara Lodge Activities:
2 mins to: Restaurants & shops, N2 highway, Mowbray & Rondebosch Golf Clubs.
5 mins to: N1 highway, University of Cape Town, Groote Schuur Hospital, Red Cross Childrens Hospital, Vincent Pallotti Hospital.
10 mins to: Cape Town City centre, V&A Waterfront, Nelson Mandela Gateway to Robben Island, Kirstenbosch Gardens, Cape Town International Airport.
20 mins: Beautiful Cape Town beaches (Clifton, Camps Bay, Muizenberg), Stellenbosch/Somerset West winelands.
Click to display the map