Inn Victori is a luxury brand-new establishment that offers their guests a unique blend of B&B and self-catering facilities.
Excellent service and outstanding facilities for guests who want to include a continental or cooked breakfast into their rate. Privacy and flexibility for those who prefer the convenience of self-catering.
The third option is a combination of both: breakfast served and additional meals made by the guests themselves. The best of this unique feature are our extremely competitive rates and specials that we run most months of the year.
All our 4 guestrooms have optimal privacy with their own entrance and patio. This patio extends towards our 1 ha lush fynbos garden with abundant birdlife and a magnificent view on the Ounteniqua Mountains.
All rooms face north; cool in summer and warm in winter.
Inn Victori offers recreational indoor activities for the whole family:
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Board games
- DVD library
- During the summer months we put up a volleybal net and our enclosed 1 ha garden offers a playing ground for the whole soccer team!
The immediate surroundings of our guest house offers:
- well-developed walks for both hikers and birdwatchers. Enjoy the variety of flora and fauna and the breathtaking views of the ocean and Victoria Bay.
- splendid waves of Victoria Bay. Although it is one of the smallest bays on the Garden Rouht, it is a special find; it offers safe bathing, great angling and a challenge for top surfers.
- the Garden Route Mall. Nice dining and entertaining facilities for the whole family.
- snake and reptile park with the longest waterslide in the wide surroundings.
- the Heart of the Garden Route. Leave your bags with us and take daytrips to Mosselbay, Wilderness, Oudtshoorn and Knysna.
- pack a backpack and hike the Outeniqua, Cradock and Tierkop passes.
- Guests are liable for full payment of reservation, regardless of late arrival or early departure.
- Cancellations require a fee of R180.00 and the balance of the deposit is only refundable when advance notice of cancellation of more than 3 months is given.
Guests who travel by car follow the N2 from George to Knysna. 7 km outside George take the turn-off Victoria Bay. Inn Victori welcomes you after 300 m on the right hand side of the road.
Guests traveling by bus (Intercape)chose the SASOL drop-off. Give us a call and within 5 minutes we will pick you up.
We have a shuttle service available to and from George airport (10 km).
Inn Victori offers accommodation for up to 10 guests. Each of the 4 en-suite double bedrooms combines comfort and elegance to create a warm and intimate atmosphere. The theme for each individual room draws its inspiration from the immediate surroundings of George.
The Karoo room enfolds its guests with its warm, inviting colors of orange, brown and natural. Thick velvet curtains add to the cosy atmosphere. Slip between the warm sheets (with electrical blankets) and forget about the winter blues.
The Beach room is a place to relax after a playful day in the splendid waves of the warm Indian Ocean. Sit back on your private patio and enjoy the breathtaking sunsets at the close of the day.
The Township room is our greatest treasure. It reflects the wonderful, vibrant people of our country: warm, friendly and hospitable. Local decorations and combinations of vivid red, silver and black make this room and absolute must!
The Forest room is for the guest who desperately needs a good(!) rest. Its soothing colors and decorations bless the soul. This room is wheelchair-friendly and sleeps the whole family. A comfortable sleeping couch caters for 2 children or the third adult.
Each of our rooms features:
- Private entrance
- Private patio with 180-degree uninterrupted mountain views.
- King size bed (made up single on request)
- Complimentary tea and coffee (the real one!)
- DSTV and DVD player (DVD library in communal guest lounge)
- Free internet
- Heather and fan
- Electric blankets
- Hair dryer
- Iron and iron board
- Braai facilities