Ingleside 31 - This unit is tiled throughout and completed with a combination of modern and rustic finishes. The open plan living creates an intimate space for 1 or 2 people with the kitchen fully equipped and a gorgeous island that can be used as the dining area to enjoy delicious meals.
A quaint seating area alongside large windows presents mesmerising views of the ocean in the distance and allows an abundance of natural light into this tranquil space.
The cosy queen-size bed, with crisp linens, will most certainly ensure a good night’s rest after venturing out all day. The pristine full-suite bathroom includes a bath, shower, toilet and basin along with fresh towels.
The apartment is situated in an access-controlled complex with internet access, air conditioning, and secure parking and offers its guests the luxury to make use of the dreamy swimming pool, where you can cool down in the crystal blue water while taking in the refreshing ocean breeze.
One of the most popular suburbs offering luxury accommodation in Cape Town, Camps Bay lies just beyond the four beaches of Clifton in an exceptionally beautiful setting amongst the Twelve Apostles and Lion’s Head, on the other side of Table Mountain. This is the perfect spot for business trip stays or couples looking to enjoy the vibrant atmosphere Camps Bay has to offer.
- Should the booking be cancelled 31 days or more prior to the check in date, 20% of the deposit will be charged.
- Should the booking be cancelled 30 days or less prior to the check in date, 100% of the funds paid will be charged.
* ID/Passport is required at check-in.
* R100 booking fee will be charged per booking.
* This property has an R1000 refundable breakage deposit. An authorization hold will be placed on your credit card.
* Rates are quoted per day.
* Advertised rates and minimum stays are seasonal.
* A Departure Cleaning Fee will be charged per booking.
* Bookings of 8 nights and longer will include a compulsory mid-stay clean with fresh linen; this will be an additional charge.