Icon 702 - This air-conditioned apartment boasts an open-plan lounge area, with views of the city centre skyscrapers - a picture-perfect backdrop. The kitchen is well equipped for easy self-catering. The bedroom has a queen-size bed and leads to an en-suite bathroom fitted with a shower, toilet and basin.
The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, oven and stove, and a microwave, as well as a kettle and toaster. In the lounge is a TV for entertainment.
The apartment building offers a communal swimming pool, gym and a restaurant on the premises. Secure parking is available and the building has 24-hour security for peace of mind.
Located on lower Long Street, this area features exceptional bars, restaurants, shops, boutiques, craft stalls, and much more to experience. Guests can get the best of both worlds with the quiet serenity this apartment offers before heading out and enjoying the busy city centre life just outside.
* V&A Waterfront
* Artscape Theatre
* Signal Hill
* De Waterkant
* The Company’s Garden
- Should the booking be cancelled 31 days or more prior to the check in date, 20% of the deposit will be charged.
- Should the booking be cancelled 30 days or less prior to the check in date, 100% of the funds paid will be charged.
• ID/Passport is required at check - in
• R195 booking fee will be charged per booking.
• Rates are quoted per day.
• Advertised rates and minimum stays are seasonal.
• Departure Cleaning Fee will be charged per booking.
• Bookings of 8 nights and longer will include a compulsory mid stay clean with fresh linen; this will be an additional charge.
• A standard key & breakage deposit is payable before check-in. This amount depends on the standard of the establishment and may be changed at owner’s / management’s discretion.