Ibis Way Guest House is situated in Westlake Country and Safari Estate and is situated on the banks of Hartbeespoort Dam and nestled in the rolling hills of the picturesque Magaliesberg Mountains. With wide open spaces and views of the Magaliesberg Mountain Range, Ibis Way Guest House is a beautiful, peaceful environment in which to get away and relax.
The lovely home, open gardens, and spacious property add to the peaceful feeling and country ambiance of Ibis Way Guest House.
We are nestled alongside the southern shores of Hartbeespoort Dam with scenic views of the Magaliesberg Mountain Range. More than half the estate is communal property, with many inland dams and an abundance of tree and grass varieties. These support a variety of water birds and fish. We have many springbok, impala, nyala, gemsbok, blesbok, red hartebeest, black wildebeest and duiker, which roam freely through the communal property, and can often be seen wandering between the houses.
Guests enjoy the peace of mind provided by the state-of-the-art security systems and 24/7 patrols, including a full access control system, boomed entrance, electrified perimeter fence, monitoring systems and patrol vehicles.
Accommodation at Ibis Way Guest House:
The Guest House is a large private home and includes 3 Bedrooms, one room has a loft area with two single beds. It is spacious and all rooms have en-suite bathrooms. Included is a flat screen TV in all the bedrooms with Netflix and free Wi-Fi throughout the house.
The living area leads to a large patio with patio furniture and pool table. The patio overlooks the garden, sparkling pool, bushveld and mountain views. Ideal for nature lovers with game and bird viewing from the patio.
Estate Facilities - Many Free amenities are available to the guests of Ibis Way Guest house including:
- Swimming pool and braai facilities
- Swimming pool and braai areas at the harbour area
- 9-hole mashie Golf Course
- Squash, Tennis, Netball and Volleyball Court
- Children's Play area
- Jetty and boat launching facilities
- Equestrian Centre
- Extensive Walking Trails
- Recreational Areas
- Harbour area
Things to do in the Area Making life a whole lot better
- The Lion and Safari Park is a 600-hectare wilderness reserved situated in Hartebeespoort, Magaliesburg and Cradle of Human
- Visitors can enjoy sailing, windsurfing, jet skiing, parasailing and water skiing.
- Quad Baking - This has become a popular way to explore the rugged hillsides around the town.
- Explore by Air - Paragliding and hang-gliding are both popular, as is hot-air ballooning.
- The area also boasts one of South Africa's few inland dive sites - a 33m-deep open cast chrome mine at Miracle Waters.
- Visit the Welwitschia Market and Chameleon Village for arts, crafts and curios.
- The Aerial Cableway Hartbeespoort offers visitors panoramic views of the Magaliesberg Mountains.
- Cancellation 30 days before arrival 25%.
- Cancellation 2 weeks before arrival 50%.
- Cancellation Less than 2 weeks before arrival 100%.
Facilities & Services available:
Special Meals on Request
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - open)
Hiking / Walking Trails
Ibis Way Guest House is a Guesthouse and Self-Catering in Hartbeespoort North West South Africa