House Turaco and House Galago are two privately owned homes on Ngwenya Lodge overlooking the Crocodile River which forms the southern boundary of the Kruger National Park. Both available for your exclusive use.
On the edge of the Kruger National Park, partial but spectacular view of the Crocodile River into the park.
House Turaco sleeps 8 people has an additional flatlet, that can be added on request, for 2 more guests.
House Galago sleeps a maximum of 8 people.
There is a private splash pool and an outdoor braai with a patio and full Kitchen. Guests have access to the resort facilities which include a restaurant, swimming pools, tennis courts, shop, beauty salon, curio shop, games room, putt-putt, bar, and several game viewing hides.
Game drives into Kruger with a guide can be booked at Ngwenya reception.
* Kruger National Park
* Crocodile Bridge Komatipoort
* Kambaku Golf Club
* Kruger safari’s
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.