Bloubergstrand is one of Cape Town’s most astoundingly beautiful coastal suburbs, welcoming many holiday guests throughout the year. Horizon Bay 705 Beachfront Apartment is perfectly located to offers visitors every advantage when it comes to enjoying this stunning setting, being located literally feet away from the beachfront and displaying amazing views.
The secure Horizon Bay apartment block is surrounded by attractions that are within walking distance, such as the outstretched beachfront promenade and Atlantic Ocean (which is a very popular surfing location among locals and tourists), a myriad of restaurants and clubs and just a short drive away, a selection of shopping malls to be enjoyed by the entire family.
Restaurants close by include Jerry’s Burger Bar, News Cafe, Golden Fish, Simply Asia and The Angus Grill, with many more restaurants, cafes and bars along the beachfront.
Fully equipped Apartment with all amenities.
Please contact host for any specific needs or questions.
The city has a Mediterranean climate, with rainy winters and dry windy summers.
Queen sized bed, Balcony access, Ocean views, En-suite bathroom with shower
2x single beds, Ample cupboard space
Flat screen television, Open plan design, Ocean views, 1 x large L shaped couch, Sliding doors opening to balcony, 6-seater dining room table, 2x ottomans
2-seater dining table, Hanging egg chair, Ocean and city views
Fully equipped, Open plan design, Fridge, Dishwasher, Stovetop, Oven, Washer and dryer, Breakfast nook, Microwave, Kettle, Toaster
Guest bathroom with bath, En-suite bathroom with shower
Your beautiful vacation Apartment with all the comforts from home and most importantly just a walk to the beach. Completely private and secure apartment boasting gorgeous Sea views over Blouberg beach from the apartment. Close to restaurants and shops.
The apartment has 2 Bedrooms and two bathrooms both bathrooms have a Bath, shower basin and toilet. The main bedroom has an ensuite bathroom.
Free cancellation 5 days before date of check in
Cape Town International Airport
Take Airport Ring Rd and Airport Approach Rd to Settlers
Way/N2 in Kanana
- Head northeast on Freight Rd toward Airport Ring Rd
- Freight Rd turns slightly right and becomes Airport Ring Rd
- Slight left toward Airport Approach Rd
- Continue straight onto Airport Approach Rd Follow Settlers Way/N2 to Koeberg Rd/M5 in Brooklyn. Exit from M5
- Merge onto Settlers Way/N2
- Take exit 9 to merge onto M5 toward N1/Milnerton
- Use the right lane to take the exit toward Koeberg Rd/M5
- Keep right at the fork to continue on Exit 7, follow signs for M5/Milnerton/N1/Paarl
- Keep left, follow signs for M5 Continue on Koeberg Rd/M5 to Marine Dr/R27
- Keep right to continue on Koeberg Rd/M5, follow signs for Milnerton/N1/Paarl
- Turn left onto Boundary Rd
- Turn right onto Marine Dr/R27 Continue to follow R27
- Turn Left into 4 Blaauberg Road entrance is at Vida E Cafe