Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve Lodges
are two rustic bush lodges (Muntulu & Munyaweni) offering self-catering facilities in a secluded location within the Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve
Muntulu & Munyaweni are about 15km from the Hilltop Camp
situated on the banks of the Hluhluwe River and provide complete privacy.
Both Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve Lodges comprise four separate en-suite bedrooms with secluded verandahs overlooking the Hluhluwe River as well as a central viewing lounge and kitchen complex.Facilities
- 4 bedrooms seperated by boardwalks
- no TV
- mosquito nets
- fridge and freezer
- gas stove
- veranda overlooking the river
The lodges provide complete privacy and can accommodate up to eight people each.
A cook/caretaker is in attendance and a tour guide is available to take visitors on walks. Guests are limited to one walk per day.
Guests can also book game drives at Hilltop Camp
should they wish to try one.
Limited solar power is available for lights only.Please Note
- Guests have to report at the Hilltop Camp reservation desk on arrival and will then be directed to their Bush Lodge.
- Only one party at a time can book a Bush Lodge
- The Rustic bush lodges are not fenced, and while you may enjoy game viewing from your chalet, please do not walk beyond the vicinity of your unit at night.
Cancellations more than 45 days prior to arrival = 10% cancellation fee or R100 (whichever is greater)
Cancellation within 44 to 30 days of arrival = 25% cancellation fee
Cancellation within 29 to 15 days of arrival = 50% cancellation fee
Cancellation within 14 days & arrival date = 100% cancellation fee.
Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve Lodges is a Game Lodge in Hluhluwe KwaZulu-Natal South Africa