Hillside Guesthouse is situated in Cowies Hill which is a small upmarket residential suburb in Durban, South Africa and its eponymous hill is a major feature in the Comrades Marathon which is held between Durban and Pietermaritzburg every year. With compulsory Patrolled Security nestled in a very quiet road you will enjoy comfort, tranquility and total privacy where the owners and hosts, Luell, Johann and Gavin welcome you.
You will instantly feel at home in one of our luxury suites, especially designed to create a warm and homely atmosphere. Each suite is furnished with exclusive decor and comes standard with en-suite bathroom, television, DSTV as well as Nespresso facilities. Stay connected with free and unlimited Fibre connected WiFi to satisfy all your business and leisure requirements.
We are all seeking a home away from home and Hillside Guesthouse offers that with a fire-pit, swimming pool and spectacular ocean views to keep you entertained during summer or cosy up during winter with working fireplaces in the formal lounge and 12 seater dining room, we also have an 8-seater cinema area with a huge selection of movies, series and Netflix available.
Our well trained and friendly staff is always available to ensure that you have a memorable stay. At Hillside Guesthouse we are passionate about quality, which is why all our meals are prepared using selected herbs and vegetables directly out of our own garden. You can enjoy a delicious breakfast or dinner in our cosy dining room or in the garden.
Mixing business with leisure is a delight at Hillside Guesthouse with shopping centres, malls, schools and churches all close by. Cowies Hill is 10 minutes from commercial centres of Westville, Pinetown and Berea. With major attractions such as Pavilion Shopping Centre, Krantzkloof Nature Reserve, Durban Natural Science Museum, Ushaka Marine World and King Shaka International Airport just 30 minutes away, you will definitely enjoy your stay.
Whether you`re having some quality time away with your partner, on a business trip or just spending the night, Hillside Guesthouse will cater to your every need.
Accommodation at Hillside Guesthouse:
- En-suite bathroom
- Queen size bed
- Exclusive furniture and Decor
- Plush Hotel Range Linen
- Bar Fridge (not stocked - vending machine available)
- Nespresso Facilities
- Unlimited Fibre connected WiFi
- Complimentary Amenities
Inchanga Choo Choo, Krantzkloof Nature Reserve, Paradise Valley Nature Reserve, The Saunter, Valley of 1000 hills route, Durban Millenium Tower, Durban Natural Science Museum, Durban Rooftop Garden, Kenneth Stainbank Nature Reserve, New Germany Nature Reserve, People's Park, Shongweni Resources Reserve, Indian Market, West Street Mosque.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing. Hillside Guesthouse will however credit your account with only 50% of cancelled reservation.
- No refunds will be made on cancellations. Hillside Guesthouse will however credit your account.
- In the event of an in-house guest checking out prior to the guaranteed departure date, Hillside Guesthouse will charge for the full duration of the original booking, unless the room/suite is re-sold for the remainder of the stay in which case, a minimum of 1 nights’ accommodation will be charged.
- In the event of a reservation being guaranteed by a travel agent voucher, credit card purchase order or company bill back voucher, the full value of the reservation will be charged.
- No-Show on the first night will lead to automatic cancellation of the reservation and the loss of the full payment.
- No-Show clients will be charged in full for the entire duration of the reservation.
Facilities & Services available:
Airport Shuttle Service
Limited Room Service
Special Meals on Request
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - covered)
Communal Satellite TV
DVD and/or VCR
Hillside Guesthouse is a Self-Catering in Pinetown KwaZulu-Natal South Africa