Harfield Guest Villa is situated in a village, rich in character and steeped in indigenous history. The Guest House offers superior bed and breakfast accommodation in Cape Town and is a safe walking distance to a variety of excellent restaurants.
Allow yourself the opportunity to relax in a warm, intimate and cosy haven far from the madding crowd. The elegantly decorated, cotton clad, en-suite bedrooms cater for your every need. Thoughtful touches and attention to detail make for a special and romantic stay.
At Harfield Guest Villa your every need is catered for:
-off street parking
-stunning views of Table Mountain
-fax and internet facilities
-a smoke free environment
-professional and personal service
-wonderful Cape breakfasts with homemade breads
-tours by arrangement, city and airport transfers
-relax with a drink next to the sparkling blue swimming pool
* 26 First Avenue, Harfield Village, Claremont, Cape Town.
From The Airport:
- Take N2 City. Travel for about 10,5 kms and take the Liesbeek Parkway turnoff. Go left at Liesbeek Parkway.
- It becomes Campground and then Palmyra. Travel for 6kms 'till you reach large intersection and traffic lights.
- Go left into Lansdowne Road. 400 meters from the lights turn right into 1st Avenue. We are No. 26 1st avenue.
From The City:
- Take N2 Airport. Take Liesbeek Parkway turnoff. Go right into Liesbeek Parkway. Proceed as above.
Bedrooms are en-suite, luxuriously appointed with pure cotton linen and exceptional attention to detail offering you:
-Own Private Entrances
-Laundry, Fax, Email / Internet Facilities
-Mini-Bar, Tea And Coffee Making Facilities
-Television / M-Net / CSN / Satellite Movie Magic
-Fans / Heaters, Electric Blankets / Hot Water Bottles