Hang Ten Apartments - Two New modern apartments. Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast nook. Open plan bedroom consisting of a Queen size bed and a sofa bed. The unit features a stylish en-suite bathroom with a shower.
The property is surrounded by nature, lush greenery. Creating a very calm atmosphere. An abundance of bird life can be observed right on your door step with the famed Knysna Loerie’s making a daily appearance!
Facilities and Services:
- Television with Netflix
- Lounge area
- Full-self catering kitchen
- Bathroom amenities
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Free and secure parking
Wilderness is a town in South Africa’s Western Cape Province, on a coastal stretch known as the Garden Route. It’s home to wide beaches and trails. The Map of Africa, a hilltop lookout point, has views of the Indian Ocean, the Outeniqua Mountains and the Kaaimans River. Nearby Wilderness Natural Park, part of the sprawling Garden Route National Park, is a habitat for wildlife including leopards, monkeys and eagles.
- Wilderness Beach
- Wilderness National Park
- Map of Africa Viewpoint
- Half Collared Kingfisher Trail
- Wulderness Lagoon
- Dolphin Point Lookout
- Perdepoort Horse Trails
- Acrobranch Wildwoods
- Kaaimans Waterfall
- Kaaimans Canoeing
- Milkwood Village evening Market
- Plenty of local bars and Restaurants
- 50% - Take full deposit if 1 night stay If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.