The guesthouse boasts beautiful views of the southern valleys of the city and, combined with our rich Namibian and African art collection, fine Namibian cuisine, boutique wine selection and warm hospitality; we give the assurance that you will treasure the memories of your stay with us forever.
Guesthouse Terra Africa is situated in Windhoek, the modern capital of Namibia, and is the first guesthouse in the country to operate as an art gallery as well as serving as a gateway to the country of the golden dunes.
The guesthouse boasts beautiful views of the southern valleys of the city and, combined with our rich Namibian and African art collection, fine Namibian cuisine, boutique wine selection and warm hospitality; we give the assurance that you will treasure the memories of your stay
with us forever.
Take advantage of our sparkling heat-controlled eternal rim-flow swimming pool of which the water temperature is maintained at a comfortable level year-round for easy-swimming.
Thereafter, relax on the pool-side patio, the sun deck, or one off the many private reading spots in the garden with beautiful views outstretched around the guesthouse.
From International Airport Hosea Kutako:
- Turn RIGHT onto B6 Road towards Windhoek.
- Upon entering the City, turn RIGHT onto Sam Nujoma Avenue.
- At the first traffic intersection entering the City, turn LEFT onto
Jan Jonker Avenue.
- At the next major traffic intersection, take the LEFT off-turn onto
Robert Mugabe Avenue.
- Follow Robert Mugabe Ave until next traffic intersection and LEFT onto Laurent Desiree Kabila Road.
- Take the first turn-off RIGHT onto George Hunter and up the small hill, immediate RIGHT-turn brings you on Kenneth McArthur Street.
- Terra Africa is the third house on the right: Nr 6
We will be there to welcome you!
The Guest Rooms offer:
-Overhead Ceiling Fans
-Hotel feature telephones
-20-channel Digital Satellite television (DStv)
-An electronic safe for valuables
-A honesty mini-bar
-Tea/coffee making facilities
-Individually controlled air-conditioning & heating
-Complimentary wireless Hotspot connectivity
-Complimentary guest internet & e-mail station
Upon your arrival we invite you to freshen up In one of our 10 guest rooms -each individually decorated and comfortably appointed- ensuring you feel well at home with us.
The focus of our guest rooms and living spaces in the Terra Africa House remain on simplistic comforts as high quality linen and interior finishes that will promote ultimate relaxation, a good nights rest this whilst your awakening will tell of renewed energy for your visit through Namibia.