Grunlust Guesthouse is personally managed by the owners which extends a warm and friendly welcome to all guest at Grunlust.
One experiences unrivalled tranquility, warmth comfort and hospitality, we've got 5 luxury en-suite rooms, decoreated with an old world charm and all the necessary facilities welcomes all guests. Our table is what we take pride in. We welcome all guests with African hospitality.
- We have 6 very spacious and luxurious, individually decorated on-suite bedrooms. (rooms average 20sqm). Bedrooms have private entrances and French doors lead onto the garden.
- The bathrooms are very spacious and have showers and or baths. Rooms are decorated with an Old World Charm.
- Guests will experience total comfort and a good night's rest, sleeping on Cloud 9 mattresses, with our 100% cotton bed sheets and angora blankets.
- We offer a choice of duck down and or synthetic pillows. All our beds and pillows are protected by hygienic linen protectors, which gives peace of mind to our discerning guests.
- During the winter months our beds are made up with winter bed linen and electric blankets, ensuring that you will be warm and cosy.
Grunlust Guest House Activities:
* Game Viewing
* Phakisa Race Way
* Ernest Oppenheimer Golf Course
* Flamingo watching on salt pans
* Visiting a Gold Mine underground
* Wine Tasting at an underground wine cellar
* Wing Shooting in sun flower fields
Click to display the map
Owners were extremely welcoming and friendly. Comfortable accommodation - spacious and quiet. Enjoyed our stay and would come again. Thank you.