Green Valley Lodge
is located right in the heart of Wonderboom South a suburb of Pretoria, nestled below the Wonderboom Nature Reserve one of Pretoria`s popular Heritage sites. A truly unexpected enchanting surprise welcomes you on arrival.
Green Valley lodge accommodation conveniently situated very close to Eugene Marais Hospital a mere 750m away as well as being in close proximity to Steve Bico Hospital, Moot Hospital, Femina Hospital and other well known Hospitals. The Lodge is a mere 10min drive from the business sector of Hatfield, the Universities, Onderstepoort, Rosslyn Industrial, Sport stadiums and Pretoria Central. We are also on a main public transport route. Shopping malls, restaurants and Heritage sites in a radius of 2 - 5km. Wonderboom Airport is 10 minutes away and both O.R Tambo and Lanseria Airports 45 minutes away.
With the accent on superb quality finishes, the convenience of free internet in each room, the Lodge provides the corporate traveler or leisure guest the opportunity to experience both the bustling city as well as tranquility of country living in one stopover.
Guests can either enjoy a sunset drink at the pool while listening to the relaxing sound of the waterfall, or choose a quiet spot in the gardens where they will be serenaded by the extensive bird life which frequents the lodge. For the more active or fitness fanatic, there is the convenience of a Gym on the premises, after which a dip in the sparkling blue pool will certainly refresh one after a busy day.
For the less active, a game of indoor pool can be equally as relaxing or simply relaxing in the shade of the willow tree in the romantic garden.
Our Conference facility seats up to 40 delegates, and can cater for your individual needs. A smaller boardroom for up to 10 delegates also available.
You will find the unexpected at Green Valley Lodge and will feel most at home in our friendly establishment.
Accommodation at Green Valley Lodge:
12 Individually and uniquely designed rooms with the decor emphasizing African themes throughout. This affords the guest a variety of experiences with each stay over.
The rooms have either double / queen / twin or king size beds all with en-suite luxury bathrooms and private entrance. All bathrooms have showers with our Premiere rooms having corner baths as well.
Guests can enjoy breakfast in the dining room or outside in the garden.
Facilities and Services:
- Premiere suites fully air-conditioned
- Premiere suites: Limited DStv with selected channels
- Deluxe-Budget suites: Limited DStv and SABC
- Free Wifi and Adsl internet in all suites
- Luxury en-suite bathrooms
- High quality orthopaedic mattresses
- Percale cotton bedding
- Hollow fibre pillows / Down feather pillows
- Heaters and Fans in rooms
- Digital Safes in rooms
- Bar Fridges in rooms with Honesty List
- Tea / Coffee facilities
- Direct dialing from bedroom telephones (Only to reception)
- Microwave available on request
- Continental breakfast on request
- Dinners available on request
- Entertainment area with pool table
- Laundry Service available
- Conference facility available
- Gym onsite
- Secure internal parking with 24/7 CCTV security cameras
- Swimming pool and relaxing garden area
- Stunning views of the valley and mountain
- Bird watching
- Wide choice of restaurants – within 5 to 10 min
- Numerous shopping Centers – within 5 to 10 min
- Wonderboom Airport – 10 minutes away
- O.R Tambo Airport – 45 minutes away
- Lanseria Airport – 45 minutes away
- Sports Stadiums: Loftus Versveld 10 min away and Super Sport Park about 30 min away
- Close to major highways
- All major credit cards accepted
- All units have their own private separate entrances
Very good accommodation, spacious room that is maintained very well and serviced to expectation. Clean facilities and the most important for us was that it is close to the Eugene Marais Hospital. The fact that the place is secure and we felt safe is a bonus. It is to the advantage of the venue that it is situated in a cul de sac making it easy to enter and leave the venue easily. Will recommend it to all.
Room was sparkling clean with everything in its place when we arrived at approximately 11.00 am, as arranged earlier as we had to attend a function in the afternoon. We do appreciate this, as it is not normal practice to occupy a room this early. Unfortunately somebody did not switch on the fridge which we only realized when we arrived home after attending our function. This is a place which we can recommend to anybody
I recently visited the Green Valley Lodge for one night with my family. The staying was a good experience for me and my family, their rooms and baths are completely clean, well done. The place is nicely quiet and safe. But there is still a room for improvement. My expectations were met but I was also thinking may be I will be shown around the place which facility may I use such as swimming pool, braai facility, gymnasium etc. Those facilities are available there. Overall, the staying was excellent and the people and staff were very good.