If your idea of paradise is comfortable, tastefully furnished surroundings with uninterrupted views over three mountain ranges in the heart of a region known for great hospitality and even better food, Goodings Groves Guesthouse awaits you.
Surrounded by towering mountains and mature olive trees in the beautiful Franschhoek Valley is Goodings Groves Olive Farm and Guest House. This sensitively restored Cape Victorian manor house lies just three kilometers from the centre of the historical village.
Enter the warm embrace of the lounge, library and reception room with roaring log fire in colder weather. If it is a cooler more relaxed feel you are after, folding glass doors open the dining room onto a shaded patio, for the full majesty of our signature view and vineyard, perfectly offset by the ever-changing colours of the craggy peaks of the Franschhoek mountains.
Accommodation at Goodings Groves Guesthouse:
Here you can relax in the comfort of any one of our eight en-suite guest rooms. Each has an outside entrance, balcony and panoramic views of the Drakenstein and Franschhoek mountains, with the Wemmershoek mountains literally on our doorstep.
8 luxury rooms with en-suite bathrooms and exquisite views of the surrounding mountains and olive groves. 5 with queen-size beds, 3 with twin single beds/king-size conversion.
* 100% cotton linen
* DStv in every room
* Ceiling fans or air conditioning
* Walk in Rain Shower
* Safe tap water to drink
* Swimming pool and gardens
* Bicycles for leisure cycling
* Dams for picnics and fishing
* Olive picking in season
From Cape Town along N1:
1. Follow the N1 direction Paarl. Turn left at the Klapmuts turn-off and immediately right into the R44 direction Stellenbosch.
2. Approximately 500m after the stop in Klapmuts, take the Simondium turn-off and follow the Klapmuts/Simondium Road which leads to the R45.
3. Turn right into the R45. Goodings Groves lies on the left about 3km before Franschhoek.