GinaZ and BnB offers a luxurious and private service to discerning guests requiring superior standards in the heart of Ballito. Your hosts, Tony and Lize are both well-traveled South Africans and can advise and assist with all your holiday plans as well as advise on daily activities, restaurants and things to do in the area. We are midway between the main CBD area of Ballito and the balmy beaches of Ballito offering convenience and stunning views of the Indian Ocean.
With a choice of 4 different room configurations, guests are able to unwind and relax in air-conditioned comfort and enjoy delightful breakfast on our pool terrace each morning. Our rooms are serviced daily and our home offers the comfort of a formal lounge as well as a more informal lounge with a small library containing an assortment of interesting reading. Fridges are available in some of the rooms as well as in the informal lounge for your convenience and you are welcome to bring your own drinks and refreshments which you can enjoy on the pool patio with views over the ocean.
Accommodation at GinaZ BnB:
Milkwood is a private upstairs unit offering a main double bedroom and an adjoining twin room with spacious en-suite bathroom. A kitchenette with fridge, microwave, tea and coffee making facilities, cutlery and crockery also offer convenience for families. The unit also has DStv and is air-conditioned and serviced daily. Easy access is also available to the communal pool and patio area overlooking the warm Indian Ocean.
Tambotie 1 and 2 are identical and are in the main house and overlooking the pool and patio area. They may be booked as either twin or double and share a communal bathroom making them ideal for a family of up to 4 guests. Both rooms have a tea and coffee station and air-conditioning. Only Tambotie 1 has a television / DStv.
Waterberry Garden Suite is a private outside room adjoining the garden and has its own private access. This air-conditioned unit may be booked as either a twin or double and offers a tea and coffee station, air-conditioning, DStv and en-suite bathroom.
Acacia is an en-suite unit in the main house and does have its own private access as well as access directly into the house. This is an ideal unit for business travelers and also offers the conveniences of a kitchenette as well as DStv and air-conditioning. Acacia may be booked as either a twin or double room.
Health and Climate:
January to March can be very humid.
- One night weekend bookings are available on request, please contact us.
- A 50% deposit is required within 48hrs of making this booking if the booking is longer than one night.
- The 2nd 50% deposit is due 48hrs before arrival unless otherwise stated.
- 100% payment is required to secure one night bookings. Payment must be made within 48 hours of making the booking.
- Cancellation 0 to 7 days prior forfeit 100% of accommodation total.
- For bookings made 7 days before check-in, we require payment in full, on the day of confirming the booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- By confirming and paying for your reservation, it is understood that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
Facilities & Services available:
Airport Shuttle Service
Special Meals on Request
Fax & Photocopy Machine
Communal Satellite TV
GinaZ BnB is a Bed and Breakfast in Ballito KwaZulu-Natal South Africa