GAP LODGE guest house accommodation is nestled on the slopes of Table Mountain in the heart of Cape Town City Centre, in Tamboerskloof.
This Tamboerskloof Guest House offers three well furnished en-suite bedrooms, each individually decorated, each with an en-suite shower and toilet, dual air-conditioning (heating and cooling), digital safe, a hairdryer and TV with M-Net. All bed linen is 100% percale cotton for your comfort.
Enjoy your breakfast with freshly brewed coffee and tea on the terrace, while watching the squirrels frolicking in the trees. This property has a fantastic green leafy outlook and one cannot believe that it is so centrally situated.
The convenience of staying within easy walking distance of trendy and vibrant Kloof and Long Streets, with their many shops, restaurants(25), internet café`s and cinema`s. The V&A Waterfront, the city centre, Cape Town International Convention Centre and the beautiful Clifton and Camps Bay beaches are all 5 - 10 minutes away. Gap Lodge offers luxurious guest house comfort in the heart of Cape Town with Table Mountain virtually at our back door.
We have three well furnished en-suite bedrooms, each individually decorated.
En-Suite Room Facilities:
- Top quality matresses
- En-suite shower and toilet
- Dual air-conditioning (heating and cooling)
- Digital safe
- TV with M-Net
- 100% percale cotton bed linen
Gap Lodge Activities:
- Shark cage diving (2 hours)
- Walk up Lion's Head (5 mins)
- Explore the Winelands (1 hour)
- Take the ferry to Robben Island
- Browse at Greenmarket Square (5 mins)
- Take the Cable Car up Table Mountain (5 mins)
- Visit the penguins at the Boulders (30 mins)
- Take a trip to Cape of Good Hope & Cape Point (45 mins)
- Go on a safari and see Africa's Big 5 (lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant & rhino) (2 hours drive from Cape Town)
Click to display the map
Gap Lodge Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1
Nice and central, lovely home and great hosts.
Rating: Reviewed by Isabella Fourie over a year ago