Forever Resorts Plettenberg
, in the heart of the Garden Route, near the mouth of the Keurbooms river, is a welcome hideaway for jaded city-dwellers.
Forever Resorts Plettenberg offers a wealth of opportunities for fun and relaxation against the backdrop of spectacular natural beauty. Nearby, kilometers of pristine beaches are just waiting to be explored.
Beautiful log cabins, chalets, conference facilities and a picturesque caravan park nestle amidst natural Yellowwood and Stinkwood forests.
This peaceful retreat, Forever Resorts Plettenberg, 6 km East of Plettenberg Bay, offers an exhilarating mixture of fun, adventure & timeless charm.
Accommodation at Forever Resorts Plettenberg set in the valley forest consists of timber and brick chalets with fireplaces as well as luxury log cabins with a river view.
Facilities on site include a kiosk, laundromat and conference venue (10-60). There is no restaurant or bar.Accommodation at Forever Resorts Plettenberg
PLD4 Log Cabins (max 6 persons)
* River view
* 2 bedrooms: main room with double bed. 2 x single beds in other bedroom.
* Open plan: living-room/kitchen: air–conditioned.
* Stove, fridge, microwave.
* DSTV (16 channels), TV remote
* Double sleeper couch (kids under 10)
* Bathroom: Bath/ hand-shower and separate toilet.
* Braai, Veranda Open Parking.
TCD2 Timber Chalet (max 4 persons)
* No river view
* One bedroom: double bed.
* Bunk bed in the living room (kids under 10)
* Open plan: living room / kitchen: stove, fridge, microwave.
* DSTV (7 channels)
* Bathroom: Bath & toilet.
* Braai. Open parking
SCS4 Brick Chalet (max 6 persons)
* No river view
* Three bedrooms: main room – two single beds, 1 x bunk bed in remaining two bedrooms
* Open plan: living-room / kitchen: stove, fridge, microwave,
* DSTV (7 channels),
* Bathroom: Bath/hand-shower & toilet.
* Braai on veranda. Jet-master. Open parking Please Note
- A Minimum of 2 nights over a Weekend
- when a booking is made the full amount is payable within 72 hours after the reservation has been confirmed.
- rates exclude Peak Season periods like December and Easter.
Forever Resorts Plettenberg Activities:
Activities on site:
* Cold water swimming pool
* Baby pool
* Children's play park
* Mini Golf
* Action cricket – only seasonal
* Motorboats and Ferry cruises
* Bird Watching
* Vlok & Fordyce Running route
* Entertainment Programme (School Holiday: Dec/Jan and Easter Weekend)
* Fishing (permit needed)
Forever Resorts Plettenberg Map:
We had such a wonderful stay- I wish it could have been longer. What a perfect place for family holidays.
Excellent staff, good facilities, great for families I think I left a pair of earrings in the double bedroom drawer please let me know if they have been found and if I can retrieve them V. S coopert
Well maintained. Good family setting Friendly staff Tranquil setting Highly recommended
107 The Dunes, a privately owned 6 Sleeper Duplex, is situated in The Dunes Resort, Keurboomstrand, Plettenberg Bay. A stylishly decorated 4 Star Self Catering unit, it offers a home away from home and the perfect base for a family Beach holiday.
Just 6 km north of Plettenberg Bay you will find the exclusive Alkantmooi with magnificent 180 degree views of Plettenberg Bay, the Keurbooms River, the Bitou Lagoon and mountains to the west. From Alkantmooi you have access to famous beaches.
For the ultimate escape, head to the totally private and luxurious Goose Villa Estate, a heavenly destination in the heart of the Plettenberg Bay.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (1 review)
These luxury self-catering Tuscan Style apartments are your ideal "Home away from Home". The superior accommodation is ideally situated for an absolutely peaceful stay in a beautiful, countryside setting in Plettenberg Bay.
DankiPa, offers stunning, comfortable, self catering, private Lodge or Guest House accommodation, with abundant storage and living space, where you can unpack and unwind in a safe, peaceful and beautiful environment.