Award winning Forever Resorts Badplaas is situated in the majestic Hlumuhlumu Mountain Range, in Sunny Mpumalanga Province.
Forever Resorts Badplaas has a superb Hydro Spa set in a game reserve in the small town of Badplaas in Mpumalanga.
Forever Resorts Badplaas (previously called Aventura Badplaas) has 48 hotel rooms but is primarily self-catering with almost 161 Log cabins, Chalets and Rondavels
Explore the 1 500 hectare Emanzana Nature Reserve accompanied by one of our rangers with a game drive, walks, horseback rides, sundowners or a bush braai. The reserve is also a bird-watchers paradise with 300 species of birds.
Facilities, Activities and Things to Do at and around Forever Resorts Badplaas
- BP Service Station
- Fishing (Catch & Release)
- Horse Trails
- Kiddies Quads
- Mountain Bike Trail
- Pony Rides
- Super Tube
- Badplaas Bande
- Car Wash
- Eco Quad Bike Trails
- Fufi Slide
- Air Around Town
- Liquor Store
- Speed Slide
- Bikini Bar
- Chip and Dip
- Entertainment Team
- Game Drives
- Hotel Ladies Bar
- Mediawave Internet Cafe
- NG Church
- Private Reserve Entry
- Sports Arena (Stabling and Equestrian)
- Swazi Crafts
- They Hydro Coffee Shop
- Chip and Putt
- First Aid Room
- Gecko’s Pub
- Hillside Hut Bistro and Grill
- Jive Cafe
- Rinkhals (Tube Rapids)
- Springbok Slaghuis
- Tree Walking Trail
- 4 Indoor (3 warm & 1 cold Mineral Pools)
- 3 Kiddies (1 warm & 2 cold Mineral Pools)
- 3 Outdoor (2 warm & 1 cold Mineral Pools)
- 1 Cold Mineral Pool at the Hotel.
They Hydro and Spa:
The Hydro and Spa offers a variety of Treatments and Products. Whether you have a Full Body Massage or simply lounging around in the Hot Mineral Pools, our Specialist Therapists will take care of your every need in beautiful and tranquil surroundings.
- Rates do not cover peak periods such as December and Easter.
- When a booking is made the full amount is payable within 72 hours after the reservation has been confirmed.
- A minimum of 2 nights over a weekend
- Check in time: After 15:00 on day of arrival.
- Check out time: before 11:00 on day of departure.
- Additional vehicles: R50.00 per vehicle per night.
Conferencing at Forever Resorts Badplaas:
Five Conference Rooms provide a variety of seated accommodation ranging from 20 to 600, catering for both large and small delegations. All Rooms are equipped with standard Conference Equipment. A wide choice of Accommodation ranging from Luxury Hotel Suites to Chalets and Rondavels will see to a good nightsÃ??Ã?Â¢?? rest. A variety of Teambuilding Activities are available while the wide open spaces of the Resort is ideal for any Teambuilding session.
Take the R22 from Johannesburg (it becomes the N4 towards Witbank. Take the N4 Highway from Pretoria towards Witbank,
Pass the Middelburg Ultra City. After traveling 55km, turn right from the N4 on to the R38 to Carolina and then to Badplaas. Drive through the town.
You will find Badplaas on the left hand side, after traveling approximately 49km.