is a place where you can spoil yourself with a magical getaway! Experience our charming and elegant log cabin, fully equipped for self-catering and nestled inside a Private Nature Reserve. Enjoy abundant bird life, cross the footbridge to the endless, unspoiled beach and watch spectacular sunsets.
You can also expect to see the wild horses and in season flamingos by the hundreds. Flamingo Lake is a peaceful, private and secure estate with facilities including a swimming pool and tennis courts. This is a Nature Lover`s Paradise!
Accommodation at Flamingo Lake:
The Cabin is equipped with:
- A queen sized bed in the main bedroom and the second and third bedroom with a double bed each.
- A private garden.
- Quality assured holiday accommodation and fully equipped for self-catering.
- Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, kettle & toaster.
- Elegant and welcoming decor, DSTV and Wi-Fi.
- Outdoor furniture, private barbeque and safe parking.
Flamingo Lake Activities:
From Flamingo Lake Cabin you can watch the birds on the lagoon, stroll through the estate and cross the romantic footbridge to the long unspoiled beach. You can expect to see the Wild Horses of Sandown Bay, the occasional grysbok or duiker. Francolins and guinea fowl forage around your very own private garden, and in season you might see the flamingos and pelicans on the lagoon. Beach, fishing in lagoon or sea, swimming pool and tennis courts.
Click to display the map
Clothing & Accessories:
Beach towels are not supplied so please remember to bring your own along.