Situated in the leafy suburbs of Harare, our lodge acquired its name from the two old "Flame" trees (Spathodea Campanulata), which compliment the tranquil setting.
Flame Tree Lodge comprises four individually decorated double rooms. In addition the lodge has a communal sitting room in which guests can relax.
The garden is tropical and lush and plays host to a myriad of birdlife. Guests can also relax beside the sparkling pool.
- Transfers to and from airport can be arranged - rates on application
- Laundry service available - returned the same day if weather permits.
- Swimming pool on site.
- Secure parking is available on site.
Fridge and microwave in kitchen for refreshments & light meal preparation.
6 kms from Harare city centre. Directions available on confirmation of booking.
16 kms from Harare International Airport - airprt transfers available.
Flame Tree Lodge comprises four individually decorated double rooms. Each room has tea/coffee making facilities.
- 1 x double room with en suite bathroom
- 1 x twin room with en suite shower
- 1 double room sharing adjacent bathroom
- 1 x twin room sharing adjacent bathroom
In addition the lodge has a communal sitting room in which guests can relax.
There is a further annex comprising a sitting room, kitchenette and double bedroom with en suite bathroom - sleeps 2 guests.