We welcome guests to modern accommodation in the Ostrich Capital. Our establishment is exclusively for guests usage to ensure ultimate privacy.
Relax in understated elegance two luxury modern private suites with own lounges. Enjoy relaxed tranquil oasis setting. Abundant bird life. Our rates include a lovely breakfast beside the pool. Because we normally have perfect mornings, we offer you breakfast on the terrace - next to the swimming pool.
Should you need spoiling and pampering this is the place to choose. Here guests are made to feel special. Take a journey to the Klein Karoo, where the air is fresh and the views are uninterrupted. Feather Nest, a guest house that offers you that little bit extra.
You can relax in your own beautifully furnished lounge, with bar fridge or have a sundowner on your private spacious balcony with lovely views. On hot evenings, dip into our pool while soft lighting all around the well-tended garden gives you calming atmosphere you deserve.
* Cango Caves - 28.0 km
* Cheetah Farm - 1.0 km
* Crocodile Farm - 1.0 km
* Ostrich Farm - 5.0 km
* Bunny Farm - 8.0 km
* Camel Rides - 25.0 km
* Waterfall - 10.0 km
* Mountain Passes - 30.0 km
* Hikes & Trails - 10.0 km
* Klein Karoo Natural Beauty - 1.0 km
Hoopoe Family Suite:
A private suite consisting of two bedrooms sharing a bathroom with a shower over the bath.
Has its own private lounge with tea/coffee facilities & a bar fridge. Suite is equipped with ceiling fans, TV & hairdryer. Private Balcony overlooking the garden.
Private room with ensuite bathroom (shower) and queensized bed. Tea/coffee facilities & bar fridge available. Suite is equipped with aircon, TV & hairdryer.
From Cape Town:
- You'll be entering Oudtshoorn by means of Voortrekker Road. As you enter, turn left into the first road (Park Road).
- You will drive past the Hospital (left), the Military Camp (left), NA Smit Holiday Resort etc.
- Keep on driving until you come to a sharp turn to the right, this is North Street.
- Cross the stop and turn into Tiran Street No. 12. The street is opposite a school - Langenhoven Gimnasium.