is a beautiful self catering lodge situated 13 km outside Plettenberg Bay.
We offer home away from home comfort and hospitality Cape style. We are situated in the beautiful Wadrift Nature reserve right next to the Bitou River and you are assured of a warm welcome, friendly hospitality and a family environment.
Facilities at Eventide Lodge:
- Breakfast - Enjoy Elizabeth`s full farmhouse breakfast on request.
- Braai areas - As all the rooms are self-catering we encourage the use of our guest braai areas for you entertainment and leisure.
- Pool - Lounge next to the pool or take a dip at anytime.
- Lodge Veranda - All guests are welcome to enjoy the stunning views of the veranda at their leisure.
- Guest Lounge - The guest lounge is a quiet area to read, watch TV, have some tea or otherwise relax.
- Free wi fi
- River, Wildlife, Walks, Biking and more...
As Eventide Lodge occupies approximately 4 ha along the Bitou River and Wadrift Private Nature Reserve, there are a number of outdoor activities available. You are welcome to make use of nearby mountain trails, walking trails and drives. Vervet monkeys come visit almost daily and can be seen eating guavas and figs in our 200 year old oak tree. It is a bird watchers paradise boasting over 881 bird species in the area including the Knysna lourie.
Accommodation at Eventide Lodge:
We offer three kinds of room configurations, our studio rooms are on suite rooms with a small kitchenette. They have a comfortable double bed and underfloor heating.
We also boast single bedroom units as well as family sized twin bedroom units each with a single bathroom and kitchenette. Most of these units are also fitted with underfloor heating for your comfort. There are television facilities and communal braai facilities.
Eventide Lodge Activities:
We are situated within an eco-sensitive area so there are many bird species at the lodge to view. We are also frequented by monkeys and from time to time. We are situated right next to a game farm which offers a wide range of wildlife to view such as an array of buck and antelope species.
There are also some of the most beautiful beaches within a stones throw from us, Keurbooms and Natures Valley to name just two. The happening town of Plettenberg Bay is only a ten minute drive making us diverse in many ways.
Click to display the map