2 x Twin rooms ( 2 single beds)or king size bed, 2 x Double bed, 1 x Disabled Room.
All rooms :
- Fan / heating
- En-suite with showers
- DSTV and DVD player
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Internet connection
- Cellphone charging plug
Eltham Lodge B&B Activities:
- Beachfront activities like the Kings Beach Flea Market which is open every Sunday, weather permitting and all manner of water sports like surfing, kite surfing, scuba diving and wind surfing.
- Golf Courses aplenty: Port Elizabeth Golf Course (Parklands Course), Humewood Golf Course (Links Course), Walmer Golf Course (Parklands Course), Wedgewood Golf Course (Parklands Course).
- Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment Complex
- Sandboarding and Horse riding at Sardinia Bay
- Various hikes and trails in and around the City, as well as mountain biking, canoeing and abseiling.
- Let history speak: South End Museum, No 7 Castle Hill, Fort Fredrick, the Bayworld Museum, Donkin Memorial and Heritage Trail, and many other historical sites and Landmarks dotted around the City.
- Sports Fan?: St Georges Cricket Ground, Telkom Park Rugby Stadium, 2010 World Cup Soccer Stadium.
- Surf, Rock and Deep Sea Angling, Sailing, Yachting and Boat Charters and Blue Flag Beaches.
Eltham Lodge B&B Map:
Other Accommodation near Eltham Lodge B&B:
Accommodation options within 8km from Eltham Lodge B&B include:
African Sands offers luxury bed and breakfast or self catering in Humewood. Situated 800 metres from Kings Beach on Port Elizabeth's beachfront and 3 kms from PE Airport. Close to popular restaurants, The Boardwalk Casino.
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Ideally situated close to city centre, airport, casino, beaches oceanarium and restaurants. Our friendly family-run home has en-suite bathrooms, Dstv and tea/coffee trays, refrigerators and own entrances. Three have self catering facilities.
per person sharing
La Mer Guesthouse is situated in Humewood Port Elizabeth, close to cultural attractions, sports and recreational facilities and just a few minutes away from Kings Beach, Airport and Boardwalk Enjoy all the beachfront attractions.
Guest Rating: (5 reviews)
Comfortable rooms & self-catering suites opposite Kings Beach in Port Elizabeth close to the city centre, restaurants, hospitals, airport and all attractions.
Aristotle Guest House offers a personalized, yet luxurious experience for both business people and holiday makers. A variety of tours and trips can be arranged daily on request. Our rooms are spacious, fresh & comfortable and our rates include breakfast.