This old original Farmhouse, built in 1948 is now a beautiful 3 star Guest House. It is set on a 5acre estate on the slopes of the Little Falls mountain range - yet conveniently close to the highways. This makes Eagles View a haven of peace & tranquility for the traveller & business man alike. Eagles-View Guest House & Conference Centre offers a perfect balance of a peaceful environment and relaxation.
Serene gardens and an abundance of bird life, shuts off everyday life. There are numerous places to relax in: a lounge, a patio & a reception area (that both are overlooking the Magalies Mountain range), private tables in the garden and loungers at the pool.
Eagles View is licensed and full meal and bar service is available by prior arrangement.
There is ample parking space and security is a top priority. The estate is surrounded by an electric fence and patrolled.
Eagles View is a place you will want to return to again and again.
The Team at Eagles View is friendly, always at your service and ready to welcome you.
Hikings is available close-by as well as at the Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens
- From N1 Highway
- Turn right Hendrik Potgieter
- Turn Left into Cascades Road
- Turn right into Mac Mac Road
- Turn right at the T-Junction into Montrose Road
- Next T-Junctin turn left into Rainbow Road
- Then at the 1st road, turn left into Ribbon
- Second Townhouse complex on the left hand is The Gallery
- Turn into The Gallery, all the way to the top, where you will find Eagles View
Ten stylishly decorated en-suite rooms have recently been added. These rooms has private entrances and easy access to the swimming pool.
All the rooms have DSTV, internet access, a digital safe, hairdryer, work desk and coffee station (with treats!).