From a family residence built in the early 1900`s, we have created an elegant, contemporary boutique guest establishment in a quaint Victorian street in Cape Town’s historic old quarter offering luxury accommodation in the City Bowl.
Dunkley House offers visitors to Cape Town stylish accommodation in an area full of local flavour. For business or leisure, enjoy bed and breakfast accommodation in an urban sanctuary. Relax by the courtyard pool and chill out under the cool shade of banana palms in our private, tropical garden.
Dunkley House offers bed and breakfast and self-catering accommodation in ten spacious en-suite rooms or the self-catering apartment in central Cape Town.
Dunkley House can accommodate up to 22 people sharing or 10 single occupancies. Fully staffed with a housekeeper and chef, Dunkley House is ideal for informal meetings and social gatherings.
We cater for:
- Wedding parties
- Reunions, anniversaries, birthdays and other celebrations
- Film crews
- Business travellers
- Fax facilities
- Laundry service
- Honesty bar system
- Guest bar and lounge
- Guest laptop and wireless Internet
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Large sparkling swimming pool and sundeck
- Tours, theatre, travel bookings and airport transfers
- Full-time driver available on an hourly or weekly basis
- Visitor library including maps, brochures and guide books
- Duty manager on site 8.30am to 10pm and available afterhours if required
-Close proximity to restaurants, clubs, bars, shops, and the legendary Long Street nightlife.
- Full breakfast cooked by in-house chef. Other meals can be ordered from a variety of restaurants in the area, as well as use of microwave in guest lounge.