Drie Lande Guest Farm is located in the Winelands on the R44 between Stellenbosch and Somerset West. The guest farm offers luxurious and cosy accommodation close to the historic Stellenbosch, one of the oldest towns in South Africa. Drie Lande boasts views of the Stellenbosch mountains and vineyards.
Facilities and Services:
* Each room includes a private bathroom.
* The rooms have tea and coffee making facilities.
* Fast free internet is available
* No satellite TV’s in rooms but in the lounge (Gate House and Manor House) and in the Bar area (Manor House).
The rooms in the Manor House have coffee/tee making facilities. Guests in The Manor House will not be able to use the kitchen but will have access to the lounge, bar area and pool. At the Gate House, the guests who rent one of the 4 rooms will share the lounge and kitchen with the other guests in the Gate House. The Gate House guests will also have access to the Manor House bar and pool area.
* Free private parking is available on site.
* Free Wi-Fi is offered throughout the property.
* Lovely Garden to relax in
* Communal Lounge
* Please note we have our own friendly dogs on Drie Lande however guests are not allowed to bring own pets
* Wine Tasting
* Strand Beach
* Stellenbosch Town Centre
* Guided Bike Tour of Stellenbosch
* Vine Hopper: Hop-On Hop-Off Wine Tour - Northern Route
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
Cardholder, ID/Passport is required at check-in. The credit card used for the online deposit must be present at check-in. Rooms are non-smoking.