Dolphin Dhow Accommodation offers self-catering services with sea views over looking the Bazaruto Archipelago Islands - Vilanculos, the gateway to the Bazaruto Archipelago, the largest sea park in Southern Africa.
Dolphin Dhow Accommodation is only 300 meters from Vilanculos town and we offer free taxi services for guests from the airport (only 5 mins drive) or bus terminus.
Step out of your room and you are on the beach. We will provide you with good services and maximum security together with all the modern amenities expected of a high-quality establishment. We also offer Dhow Services, Day Trips and Overnight Safari to the Bazaruto Archipelago Islands.
Accommodation at Dolphin Dhow Accommodation
4 Suites, air conditioned, private toilet and hot water shower, overlooking the Bazaruto Islands.
Private deck accessible by all guests on the beach.
Clothing and Accessories:
- Hats, sunglasses and sunscreen (a tanning lotion and a high factor sunscreen for your face, neck, feet and hands).
- Sandals, to protect ones feet from the coral.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
Cancellations effected from 30 days or less before date of arrival will attract a charge of 100% of the total fee.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12
Disabled (wheelchair friendly)
Airport Shuttle Service
Special Meals on Request
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Rooms and Units Available:
4 Single beds, Hot shower, Beach front Accommodation
Sleeps 2 Adults
Beach front accommodation 2 double beds, air conditioner, private toilet and hot shower.
Amount of similar units: 5
Sleeps 2 Adults
Directions from the South - (South Africa (Nelspruit) to Vilankulos):
- Vilanculos is 750km by road from Maputo. The distance from Nelsruit to Vilankulos is 910kms.
- Follow the main toll road from Komatipoort to Maputo. Just before entering Maputo, you turn left onto the National road EN1 to the North
(Xai-Xai, Inhambane, Vilanculos, Beira).
- From this point the turn-off to Vilanculos is approximately 780 km and you will travel through Xai-Xai, Maxixe and Massinga.
- At Pambarra you will find the Vilanculos turn-off (to the right). Vilanculos is 20 km from the Pambarra turn-off.
- Our signs in the village will lead you to us we are only 300 meters from town.
- Driving Recommendations Obey speed limits, carry your drivers license and make sure your lights on your vehicle are all working.
Click to display the map