All rooms at Dinkwe Guest House
have have wireless internet, flat screen television with satellite DSTV, queen, king/twin beds, fine cotton white linen, all units have air condition, bathrooms with shower and toilet, luxury bathroom amenities, bathrobes and towels; kitchenette equipped for self catering, complimentary tea and coffee, private patio overlooking the garden, braai facilities and private entrances open to the garden.
Parking on premises, outdoor pool, waterfall, ponds with koi fish and lovely tropical garden.
We are situated only minutes away from shopping malls, most of the embassies, Loftus Versveld Stadium, Hatfield, UNISA, Pretoria University, Union Buildings, Church Square, Voortrekker Monument and other historical sights, Sun City and Pilanesberg National Park.
Facilities and Services:
- Air-condition in all units
- Wi-Fi free, uncapped in each unit
- En-suite bedrooms / with shower and toilet, bathroom amenities, towels and bathrobes
- Queen or king/single beds
- Flat screen television with satellite DSTV/ with wide variety of channels with M-Net and DSTV
- Fine cotton linen supplied- Complimentary coffee and tea and milk, bottled water
- Kitchenette equipped for self catering (kettle, bar-fridge, microwave oven, two plate stove, and toaster, cutlery, crockery and kitchen utensils)
- Outdoor pool
- Private patio for each unit with braai/bbq facility
- Private entrances open to the garden
- Breakfast served on your private patio or in your room
- Credit cards accepted (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club)
- Fish pond
- Parking on premises
- On request at additional cost we can arrange: shuttle service, laundry
Accommodation at Dinkwe Guest House: Standard Suite
The Standard Suite is an upmarket 35 square meter suite with a queen-size bed with fine cotton white linen, a bathroom with a shower and toilet, bathroom amenities, towels, bathrobes. The room has free uncapped WiFi Internet, a 32 inch flat screen television with full DSTV channels and a kitchenette. The suite opens onto a private patio with a garden entrance is ideal for a couple or a business traveler.
The Bridal Suite is spacious 40 square meter room with an extra-long four poster queen-size bed with fine cotton white linen and a bathroom with a shower and toilet, bathroom amenities, towels and bathrobes. The room has air-conditioning, free uncapped WiFi Internet, a 32 inch flat screen television with 102 DSTV channels and a kitchenette. The suite opens onto a covered private patio with built-in braai and overlooks the garden. The suite has private garden entrance and is ideal for a couple or for a business traveler who needs comfort, space, luxury, ambiance and privacy.
The Honeymoon Suite is a spacious 40 square meter room with a king-size bed with fine cotton white linen and a bathroom with a shower and toilet, bathroom amenities, towels and bathrobes. The suite has air-conditioning, free uncapped WiFi Internet a 50 inch flat screen LCD television with a full bouquet DSTV and a kitchenette. This suite has a private garden entrance and opens onto a covered private patio with braai facility. The suite is ideal for guests who need space, luxury and comfort, for a honeymoon couple or for celebrating your special occasion, as well as for a longer stay.
The pool suite is a 20 square meter open-plan room with a queen-size bed and an open-plan bathroom with a shower and toilet, bathroom amenities, towels, pool towels, bathrobes and fine cotton white linen. The room has air condition, free uncapped WiFi Internet, a 40 inch flat screen television with 102 DSTV channels as well as a kitchenette. The suite opens onto a spacious private patio and garden with a braai and direct access to the swimming pool. It has a private garden entrance and overlooks the garden and swimming pool. This is ideal for a couple for a short stay or a business traveler who needs privacy and comfort and loves great outdoors.
Dinkwe Guest House Activities: Activities near Dinkwe Guest House:
- Sun City
- Lion Park
- Safari Nursery
- Pretoria Zoo
- Menlyn Park
- Voortrekker Monument
- Lesedi Cultural Village
- Cradle of the Human Kind and Sterkfontein Caves
- Scenic Hartbeerspoort Dam
- Pilanesberg National Park
- De Wildt Cheetah Research Centre
- Austin Roberts Bird Sanctuary
- Union Buildings and Paul Kruger Monument
Click to display the map
Dinkwe Guest House Guest Reviews
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 2
My husband and I had a lovely stay. Very private and warm service at call. Thank you very much, we'll be back again.
Rating: Reviewed by Dineo Manzini over a year ago
It was a nice experience, we really liked our stay. Well done.
Rating: Reviewed by Faith Mbontsi over a year ago