Dana Bay Beach Holiday House is found in Dana Bay, 5km from the historic town of Mossel Bay on the scenic Garden Route, Western Cape, South Africa.
Modern and spacious, this fully equipped house has magnificent 180 degree unobstructed sea views with easy access to the beach and rock pools below.
The house is able to sleep between 1 and 6 people and is perfect for a family getaway or just as an escape with your loved one. Escape from hectic city life, fall asleep with the sound of rumbling waves and relax in style.
Facilities available at the beach house:
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Washing machine & tumble drier
* Double, shaded parking on street level.
* Sorry, no pets allowed (per home owners association rules).
* Bed linen is provided. Please bring your own bath and swimming towels.
* TV & DVD player with DSTV decoder (bring your own Smartcard) in a spacious lounge area.
* Indoor braai (BBQ) with unobstructed views onto the beach and the ocean.
Beach House Red Room:
King size bed, full bathroom with Jacuzzi, walking out on grass patio, full sea view, fully equipped kitchen, self catering, and laundry facility available, under roof parking.
Beach House Blue Room:
King size bed, shower, toilet and wash basin, walking out on grass patio, full sea view, fully equipped kitchen, self catering, laundry facility available, under roof parking.
Beach House Purple Room:
King size bed, shower, toilet and wash basin, fully equipped kitchen, self catering, laundry facility available, under roof parking.
Dana Bay Beach Holiday House Activities:
* Fishing (3kms)
* Mossel Bay (5kms)
* Restaurants (5kms)
* Scuba diving (10kms)
* Nature trails (2kms)
* Medical facilities (5kms)
* Shark cage diving (10kms)
* Big 5 game viewing (30kms)
* Garden Route Casino (10kms)
* Golf (5kms) (Pinnacle Point)
* Beach, whale watching, magnificent sunsets and views all on site.
Click to display the map
Dana Bay Beach Holiday House Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1
This was excellent value for money. We enjoyed the stay a lot and will definitely make use of the top of the range facilities.
Rating: Reviewed by Stephan Blom over a year ago