Khanyi and Lunga Peter invite you to experience their warmth and true African hospitality at Cozy Nest Guest HOuse on the South African east coast, in the cities of Durban and East London, warmed by the Indian Ocean and emboldened with Xhosa and Zulu heritage, history and culture.
Our desire is to see that your visit to our area, whether for business or leisure, is as comfortable, convenient and cost-effective as possible. Cozy Nest was the recent (Eastern Cape) provincial winner of the 2007 Emerging Tourism Entrepreneur of the year award.
This prestigious award has given us the opportunity to attend the WTM in London in 2007. This exciting venture has given us the chance to expose ourselves to the international market place.
Facilities at Cozy Nest Guest House:
- Secure Parking
- Faxing & Photocopier
- Dinner & Lunches by arrangement
- Continental and Full English breakfast
Accommodation at Cozy Nest Guest House:
We have eight double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, that can accommodate up to 15 Guests.
Rooms are fully serviced daily, with all the necessary toiletries, good quality linen, sheets and wonderful towels supplied.
Each room comes fully equipped with a telephone, television, including DSTV channels, a small Bar Fridge, Kettle, Iron and Board, extra Blankets (for those cold nights) and Pillows (if you love your comfort).
Whatever the weather, you will always feel comfortable here, thanks to our warm and professional service. For those people who cannot leave their work at the office, there is a small desk provided for them to work from.
Pretty little seaside resorts stretch out to the north, eventually culminating in the fabulously scenic Wild Coast, where you can do coastal hikes - on your own or supported - horse trails, some gentle river paddling and awesome surfing.
There are some small game farms nearby and fantastic hikes in the not too distant Hogsbacks Mountains. East London is a pleasantly laid back little city with lovely beaches and great surf.
- From airport, proceed straight to town until the first traffic circle. From circle U proceed straight down the street u have been using.
- Until U pass the BP garage on your right and after it there are robots wherein U turn right on them U pass first left turn.
- Turn on the second left turn. On stop street U turn right and U are on Jameson Street/Road and Cozy Nest Guest House is on your left ant No. 7 Jameson Road.