- We are members of the National Accommodation Association of SA (NAA-SA) and the Gauteng Combined Accommodation Association.
We are insured by B&B Sure, which is the preferred liability insurer of the B&B and Guest House industry in South Africa.
* all rooms are fitted with air-conditioners
* Safe and secure parking is provided for all our guests
* Fridge facilities are provided
* Breakfast is served in our very cosy Breakfast room
* Wi-Fi in rooms and in Garden
* A safe is provided in each room
* DSTV hospitality channel / DVD / are available in the rooms
* Fans are either installed in the room or available on request
* Hair Dryers are available in the rooms
* A large swimming pool is available for the guests to use
* Secure parking
We also operate a very personal transfer service to the airport (30 minutes) and other destinations. Tea and coffee facilities are available in the room and the use of the swimming pool.
* Delivery of meals from any of a wide selection of restaurants
* Free transport and collection until 21:00 from Menlyn Shopping Centre
* Free transport to and from the hospital if you have come to stay with us before and after your operation
* Tours can be arranged of Tshwane/Pretoria, Johannesburg or any of the vast number of places depending on your interest
* Laundry service
Accommodation at Cornerstone Cottage: Garden Room
Large en-suite room with Queen size bed. Although not self catering it does have a fridge. Very comfortable. Family room
Large en-suite main room with a queen size bed. It has a room leading off it which has a single bed. It can accommodate a couple and a child or adult child, a couple or a single person.
Cornerstone Cottage Activities:
We are within easy reach of the 4 major private hospitals namely; Kloof Hospital is 3 kms away, Faerie Glen Hospital is 3 kms away, Pretoria East Hospital is 5 kms away and the Wilgers Hospital is 7 kms away.
Menlyn Park Shopping Mall and Menlyn Retail Park are within 1 km of us as well as the new Menlyn Maine complex which is set to become South Africa’s first Green City and currently is the home of VIP Sage, Nedbank and Regus.
Other offices close by include SARS, CTU Training, INSCAPE Graphic Design Training, FNB/RMB, VFS Centre for VISA facilitation and Damelin College.
The New upmarket and very popular Club Centre, The Village and Lynnwood Bridge are within 3 kms of the B&B.
There is a wide selection of excellent Restaurants scattered around us, so fine dining can be enjoyed every evening. Information on these restaurants and the many take away outlets will be available at the B&B.
We are very close to Hatfield Christian Church (1 Km) which holds many conferences throughout the year, book early for these.
Pretoria Country Club (3 Kms) where major golf tournaments and bowling events are held every year.
A Gautrain Bus stop is located within walking distance (5 Minutes) where you can take a Gautrain bus to Hatfield Station. You can then take the Gautrain to Centurion, Midrand. Sandton, Rosebank and OR Tambo International Airport.
Click to display the map
Cornerstone Cottage Guest Reviews
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 2
I travelled extensively internationally and also locally. Had various experiences in different types of accommodation. Cornerstone Cottage offers the best value for money I have experienced in many years in SA. Hand in hand with the overall pleasant experience in staying here was the boutique class hospitality and service. Sandy and Kevin are genuinely hands on people and ready to attend your every need/request instantly. In future when I visit Pretoria there will be one place to stay CORNERSTONE COTTAGE!
Rating: Reviewed by Willa Schoeman on 3 July 2019
Very friendly and helpful.
Rating: Reviewed by Fred Joubert over a year ago