Our rooms at Constantia Palms are surrounded by lush gardens and stunning views of Cape Town's mountains.
Guests are accommodated in four spacious designer decorated en-suite bedrooms in a separate wing of the house which has its own private entrance.
Each luxurious room in the guesthouse has a patio overlooking the garden, and guests have the use of the swimming pool and pool deck.
There is also a spacious Penthouse that offers 180-degree mountain views.
Facilities in each room of the guesthouse include:
* A telephone
* A bar fridge
* Television with M-NET
* Wireless Internet Access
* A complimentary tea and coffee tray
Constantia Palms Activities:
- A twenty minute drive from the centre of Cape Town, and slightly further from Cape Town International Airport, Constantia Palms lies in close proximity to a number of attractions.
- Our bed and breakfast accommodation is close to the world famous Constantia wine route that is well known for wine estates including Buitenverwachting, Groot Constantia, Klein Constantia, Uitsig and Steenberg.
- The Constantia area is equally well known for its excellent restaurants, all of which are located near Constantia Palms guesthouse.
- Also close by are a number of the top golf courses in Cape Town such as Clovelly, Westlake, Steenberg, Royal Cape, Mowbray and Rondebosch. All are within 20 minutes drive of Constantia Palms.
- Our guesthouse provides easy freeway access to these golf estates and other attractions like the Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden, which is only 10 minutes away.
- Equally close by are the Cape's fairest beaches on the False Bay and Atlantic coasts which also provide whale watching opportunities.
- Various nearby locations such as Cape Point and Hout Bay provide opportunities to see the whales at close quarters. These locations are far closer to Cape Town and are becoming as popular as Hermanus for whale watching enthusiasts.
- Your host, Gerrie, has a great interest in wine, food, and cooking. He will gladly assist you in selecting restaurants and wine estates to visit. He is also available to help you plan day trips, ensuring that you enjoy all the Cape has to offer.
Constantia Palms Map:
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Constantia Woods is a portfolio of three unique guest house properties (b&b and selfcatering) situated in the leafy heart of the world-renowned Constantia Valley near Cape Town. Unwind in the glorious surroundings of this tranquil estate.
Nova Constantia Boutique Residence, 5 Star luxury accomadation found in the heart of the Constantia winelands.
Nestled in the heart of the Constantia Valley this tastefully furnished gabled manor house offers 14 luxury en-suite bedrooms with all amenities. Superior rooms/suites have private patios overlooking magnificent landscaped gardens.
Villa Coloniale is nestled in the peaceful, rural Constantia in beautiful Cape Town. set in delightful lush garden offering large guest suites consisting of a spacious living room, bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private terrace and patio.
per person sharing
14 on Klein Constantia is an adult only luxury 5 Suites Boutique B&B in the peaceful Constantia Winelands Valley within walking distance of the Klein Constantia Wine Estate, close to the highly acclaimed Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden and much more.