Comfort House offers guests superb accommodation on the exclusive Dolphin Coast.
Delicious breakfasts are served on the verandah overlooking the pool and the warm Indian Ocean. Braai facilities, beach towels, chairs and umbrellas are available.
Enjoy total peace and tranquility in the lower garden where a soothing waterfall bubbles into a tree shaded pond. Birdlife abounds and the garden is filled with butterfly-attracting plants.
We have fax and email service should you really feel the need to keep in contact with the outside world. There is safe offstreet parking. We allow smoking outside only.
The rooms share a lounge in which our guests will find the drinks cabinet and a well stocked fridge with Honesty Book on top. Ice, lemon and water are put out at 6pm daily.
The famous breakfast is served on the verandah beside the pool.
We are here to make your stay pleasant and relaxing. Any additional services requested will gladly be considered.
Rooms:Queen luxury sea facing
Spacious yet cosy, bath and shower en suite with wonderful ocean views. TV, Tea tray, gown & slippers, Guesthouse DSTV package, wifi available.
Twin room luxury sea views
Spacious & cosy, can be converted to triple, bath & shower en suite. Wonderful sea views. Guesthouse DSTV package, Tea tray, slippers & gowns, wifi available.
King size luxury sea facing
Spacious yet cosy, bath and shower en suite with wonderful ocean views. Guesthouse DSTV package, Tea tray, gown & slippers, wifi available.
Honeymoon suite, king luxury, sea facing
Spacious luxurious suite with bath & shower en suite, private patio with spa bath. Guesthouse DSTV package, Tea tray, slippers & gowns, candles, towels & foam bath for spa bath, WIFI available. Flowers, champagne & chocolates on arrival for honeymooners.
King/Twin luxury sea facing
A seafacing room with very large private patio. It has a King size bed which can be changed for twin beds and en suite shower and bath.
The quaint slipper bath stands on a floor of handpainted Italian tiles. The décor reflects a sea theme
Comfort House B&B Activities:
- A dophin viewing boat
- A selection of World Class Golf Courses: Zimbali, Mount Edgecombe, Umhlali and Prince’s Grant
- Horse riding, tennis, squash, bowls
- Collecting mussels (licence required)
- Safe swimming for the whole family at several popular beaches and 4 tidal pools.
- Surfing the waves at Salties
- Microlight flights
- Deep sea fishing or catching the big one off Shakas Rock
- A crocodile farm in Sheffield which also offers a 40 minute walk through coastal forest
- Fascinating facts about Sharks at the Sharks Board Research Station
- An hour North is the Zulu cultural village of Shakaland
Click to display the map