Comfort House B&B offers guests superb accommodation on the exclusive Dolphin Coast.
Delicious breakfasts are served on the verandah overlooking the pool and the warm Indian Ocean. Braai facilities, beach towels, chairs and umbrellas are available.
Enjoy total peace and tranquility in the lower garden where a soothing waterfall bubbles into a tree shaded pond. Birdlife abounds and the garden is filled with butterfly-attracting plants.
We have fax and email service should you really feel the need to keep in contact with the outside world. There is safe offstreet parking. We allow smoking outside only.
The rooms share a lounge in which our guests will find the drinks cabinet and a well stocked fridge with Honesty Book on top. Ice, lemon and water are put out at 6pm daily.
The famous breakfast is served on the verandah beside the pool.
We are here to make your stay pleasant and relaxing. Any additional services requested will gladly be considered.
- A dophin viewing boat
- A selection of World Class Golf Courses: Zimbali, Mount Edgecombe, Umhlali and Princes Grant
- Horse riding, tennis, squash, bowls
- Collecting mussels (licence required)
- Safe swimming for the whole family at several popular beaches and 4 tidal pools.
- Surfing the waves at Salties
- Microlight flights
- Deep sea fishing or catching the big one off Shakas Rock
- A crocodile farm in Sheffield which also offers a 40 minute walk through coastal forest
- Fascinating facts about Sharks at the Sharks Board Research Station
- An hour North is the Zulu cultural village of Shakaland
From the N2 take the Shakas Rock 212 off-ramp.
If coming from the South (Durban), pass the Ballito off-ramp then take the 212 off-ramp and turn right over the bridge into Shakas Rock Road.
If comimg from the North, pass the Salt Rock off-ramp, then take the Shakas Rock 212 off-ramp keeping left. Turn left into Shakas Rock Road.
Travel 3km to a stop sign facing the sea, at a T junction in the road. Turn left into Ocean Drive. Travel 700 metres, turn left at the stop sign into Dolphin Crescent. At the top of the hill, turn left into the driveway then right into the parking area for "Comfort House", number 27.