Situated above the seaside town of Gordon’s Bay on a spacious 4 hectare stretch of fynbos, residents at Colourful Manor can enjoy unspoilt natural surroundings while staying close to all amenities.
Colourful Manor is comfortably close to shopping centres, restaurants, and cultural centres, but it is the breathtaking natural surroundings that will charm every visitor.
This is the ideal place to stay for a longer period as there is so much to explore in the area: discover the Winelands, Hermanus, Franschoek, the Overberg and so much more!
* Honesty bar
* Lounge and dining facility
* Conference facility
* Internet access
* Off-street parking
* Light Dining 4/7
* DSTV | DVD | music libraryConferences
* Notebook & pencil complimentary
* Two large conference lounges available for total 25 people.
* Dinners and equipment upon request at additional charges.
* Modern, different from other conference facilities both in décor and set up.
The suites have been designed with ultimate comfort in mind. The understated decor offers simple luxury, while allowing the breathtaking surrounds to take centre-stage.
* Luxurious spacious en suite bathrooms with rain shower.
* All rooms have in-room magazines and area information map.
* Spacious uniquely designed rooms and suites all with private terraces.
* Honeymoon Suite has extra facilities such as a large fireplace, fantastic panoramic views over the mountains and False Bay.
Click to display the map