Situated above the seaside town of Gordon’s Bay on a spacious 4 hectare stretch of fynbos, residents at Colourful Manor can enjoy unspoilt natural surroundings while staying close to all amenities.
Colourful Manor is comfortably close to shopping centres, restaurants, and cultural centres, but it is the breathtaking natural surroundings that will charm every visitor.
This is the ideal place to stay for a longer period as there is so much to explore in the area: discover the Winelands, Hermanus, Franschoek, the Overberg and so much more!
* Honesty bar
* Lounge and dining facility
* Conference facility
* Internet access
* Off-street parking
* Light Dining 4/7
* DSTV | DVD | music libraryConferences
* Notebook & pencil complimentary
* Two large conference lounges available for total 25 people.
* Dinners and equipment upon request at additional charges.
* Modern, different from other conference facilities both in décor and set up.
The suites have been designed with ultimate comfort in mind. The understated decor offers simple luxury, while allowing the breathtaking surrounds to take centre-stage.
* Luxurious spacious en suite bathrooms with rain shower.
* All rooms have in-room magazines and area information map.
* Spacious uniquely designed rooms and suites all with private terraces.
* Honeymoon Suite has extra facilities such as a large fireplace, fantastic panoramic views over the mountains and False Bay.
Colourful Manor Luxury Lodge Map:
La Vue Parfaite self catering villa is nestled on the side of the mountain above Gordons Bay, overlooking False Bay and the Hottentots Mountains.
per person sharing
The guest house is situated on 2 acres of beautiful indigenous gardens, and offers eight magnificent large double en suite bedrooms opening onto a private terrace where you can relax and enjoy magnificent views and spectacular sunsets.
Gordon’s Bay Guest House is a beautiful 3* guest house which is situated on a gentle mountain slope with magnificent views over False Bay to Table Mountain with views of the majestic Helderberg/ Hottentot Mountains.
Blue Horizon Guest House is set against the backdrop of the majestic Hottentots Holland Mountains and surrounded by spectacular views. Supporting all modern conveniences, Blue Horizon offers clientele a calm, tranquil atmosphere with breathtaking sunsets.
With Cap ou pas Cap guesthouse, we offer a perfect start for all those who wish to discover the Western Cape! Come share our paradise in Gordon's Bay with us! This is a real home from home! As Belgians we speak NL, French, English, German, Afrikaans.