Its hillside location and an unlimited view over the Indian Ocean make the classicalView Guest House the ideal spot for your holiday.
One of the most breathtaking and unspoilt sandy beaches is within walking distance (5 minutes). The picturesque village of Dana Bay is one of the most beautiful and safest residential areas of the Western Cape and is situated close to Mossel Bay.
( free shuttle service to 6 Restaurants in Mossel Bay )
The classicalView is the ideal location for your stay on the Garden Route, regardless whether you prefer peace and relaxation or want to see the sights the region has to offer.
Enjoy our pool and sunbathing area and the magnificent view over the ocean. If you wish to relax on the beach we will supply you with sunshades, beach chairs, beach towels and picnic baskets (when filled, a surcharge applies).
Start your day with an unhurried, wholesome and delicious breakfast on the patio or dining room.
We would love to share some unforgettable moments with you.
You can select among 5 beautifully and individually designed double rooms.
The interior of the rooms combines European comfort with African style and shall become your home far from home. Brightness in the living areas, natural materials and sandstone in the bathrooms create a harmonious ambience.
All bathrooms are equipped with shower and WC. On hot days fans supply fresh air and create a comfortable room climate. Each room is equipped with a TV, WLAN, safety deposit box and tea and coffeemaking facilities.
- Morning beach walks: start your day with a morning walk on the sandy beach of Dana Bay.
- Breakfast: enjoy our wholesome breakfast buffet. Choose between fresh fruit and juices, try our homemade muesli or a traditional breakfast of cheese, ham and bread. Various egg dishes will be prepared for you.
- Beach: one of the most beautiful beaches of the Garden Route is within 10-min walking distance. Beach chairs, shades etc. are available free of charge.
- Picnic baskets: we provide free picnic baskets for your special event at sunset - a romantic picnic just above the beach of Dana Bay. On request and for an extra charge the basket will be filled for you.
- Restaurants: there is a free shuttle-service to some of the restaurants in Mossel Bay.
Coming from Cape Town:
N2 direction George / Mossel Bay - exit 387 Mossel Bay R 102. At the first traffic light turn right to Dana Bay.
At the first four way stop street turn left into Malva Street towards the ocean. After you have crossed the 2nd stop sign turn right at the second street which is Protea Street.
The road winds and as you go uphill there is a sign on the left indicating 1st Beach. Pass that sign and after about 50 meters, turn left into P Mellifera street. Approximately 150 meters to your left there is a pan handle drive way where our guest house is situated.