City Lodge Hotel Victoria And Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town
- It doesn’t get more convenient than this. Our City Lodge Hotel Victoria and Alfred Waterfront is located right at the entrance to the V&A Waterfront – allowing guests to not only easily enjoy this great Cape Town attraction, but also take advantage of V&A Waterfront’s ideal location near local highlights.
A nautical theme runs through the hotel and a sundowner bar is available for guests to relax in the warm Cape weather.
Please note that the V&A Waterfront Company is moving into the next phase of its building programme, which will cause some disruption to the hotel onsite parking area. Alternative parking has been arranged in the newly build undercover carpark, which is adjacent to the hotel. This building activity is expected to take place from 09h00 to 17h00 from Monday to Friday.
There will be some dust and noise pollution from this activity – but we will be doing our utmost to limit the impact on our hotel and our guests.
The extreme drought in the Western Cape and what you, our valued guests, need to know:
Hotel swimming pools will be closed until further notice. You are encouraged to please use towels and linen for the duration of your stay - or exchange only when necessary. Bath plugs have been removed from bathrooms. Please try to limit your shower to a maximum duration of two minutes.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Facilities and Services:
- Wireless Internet
- Fitness room
- Café serving breakfast, lunch and light evening meals
- Convenient location, close to major routes
- 24 hour reception and check-in
- Sun downer bar
- 24 hour vending machines stocked with snacks and cold beverage items
- Fax and photocopy services available
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning
- Free and convenient parking
Accommodation at City Lodge Hotel Victoria And Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town:
- Spacious air-conditioned rooms with double or twin beds
- Television with M-Net and selected DStv channels
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Rooms with sleeper-sofa available at selected hotels on request
- Electronic safe large enough to accommodate a laptop
- Desk with lighting and plugs for easy connectivity
- One in fifty rooms is designed to meet the special needs of the physically disabled
I will choose the same hotel if I were to come to Capetown again.
The Waterfront Village, situated on the water’s edge in the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, next to the Cape Grace Hotel and One&Only, offers guests luxury serviced apartments offering superior services and facilities. Free access to Marina Gym & Pool.
Conveniently located in trendy De Waterkant Village in Greenpoint, just 20 min from Cape Town International Airport & moments away from the hussle & bussle of Cape Town CBD, The V&A Waterfront & some of the trendiest shopping & dining venues.
The Table Bay Hotel is part of The Leading Hotels of the World. Come on in and enjoy the expansive drawing-rooms, high ceilings, huge French windows looking out at sea - the epitome of luxury and supreme comfort.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
The glamorous brand-new Dockside Apartments in bohemian New De Waterkant precinct on suave & trendy Cape Town City Centre’s fringe (1 km from the V&A Waterfront and the 2010 World Cup Soccer Stadium) in brand-new boutique design building.
Ideally situated within the Convention Centre and Cape Town International Convention Centre precinct, this premier four-star hotel offers business and leisure travelers the ultimate accommodation experience.
per person sharing