City Lodge Hotel Sandton, Katherine Street
- Looking for a tranquil piece of paradise in busy Sandton? Then our City Lodge Hotel Sandton in Katherine Street is perfect for your stay.
The courtyard of the hotel features park-like gardens, as well as a luxurious pool that practically leads into the hotel lounge – making it hard not to relax when staying with us. This hotel is 2 km from Sandton City, the bustling Nelson Mandela Square, and the Village Walk. Park-like gardens in the courtyard contribute to a lovely ambiance by the outdoor swimming pool, which is built as if joined to the lounge. Guests staying here can have access to the mini gym in the hotel as well as the restaurant, which is on the property.
Facilities and Services:
- Wireless Internet
- Boardroom facilities
- Café serving breakfast, lunch and light evening meals
- Restaurant located on the hotel premises
- 24 hour reception and check-in
- Sundowner bar
- 24 hour vending machine stocked with snacks and cold beverage items
- Fax and photocopy services available
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Free and convenient parking
Accommodation at City Lodge Hotel Sandton, Katherine Street:
- Spacious air-conditioned rooms with double or twin beds.
- Television with M-Net and selected DStv channels.
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Rooms with sleeper-sofa available at selected hotels on request.
- Electronic safe large enough to accommodate a laptop.
- Desk with lighting and plugs for easy connectivity.
- One in fifty rooms is designed to meet the special needs of the physically disabled.
Didn't have my booking upon arrival, but found us a room. The lights went out and there was no apology or compensation for the inconvenience, not even a solicitous statement. Breakfast was horribly overpriced for SA standards though the muffins and fruit were a nice freebie. Everything else was fine.