City Lodge Hotel Bloemfontein
- This hotel is as scenic as it is convenient. Boasting a pool set in a beautiful garden within the premises, guests can be forgiven for thinking they have escaped the modern city – that is until they venture out to discover how close they are to all the relevant amenities.
With 151 rooms, our City Lodge Hotel Bloemfontein is not only able to easily accommodate any size travel party, but is also within walking distance of the following:
- The Bloemfontein Medi Clinic
- The Bloemfontein Zoo
- The Free State Stadium
- The University of the Free State
- The Appeal Courts of South Africa
- A large variety of restaurants and shopping centres
Facilities and Services at the Hotel:
- Wireless Internet connectivity
- Fitness Room
- Café serving breakfast, lunch and light evening meals
- 24 hour reception and check-in
- Sundowner bar
- 24 hour vending machines stocked with snacks and cold beverage items
- Fax and photocopy services available
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Free and convenient parking
Accommodation at City Lodge Hotel Bloemfontein:
- Spacious air-conditioned room with double bed or twin beds
- Television with M-Net and selected DStv channels
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Rooms with sleeper-sofa available on request
- Electronic safe large enough to accommodate a laptop
- Desk with lighting and plugs for easy connectivity
- One in fifty rooms is designed to meet the special needs of the physically disabled
I have stayed at many City Lodges before, including the City Lodge for Bloemfontein and rate the latter as the best of them all.
The only problem we experienced and were not very happy about, was the cold water shower we were forced to take on the evening of our arrival. The next morning it was much better.
Thanks for staying in the wonderful City Lodge, Bloemfontein. It was really a home away from home! I will come back again.