We invite you to join us for great hospitality in a stylish and modern Guest House.
Five beautiful and spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms guarantee you a relaxed and comfortable stay; this ideal spot is home away from home.
Electric Blankets are on beds in the winter months. Rooms have their own private entrances.
Single beds are provided in each room which can be converted into a king-size bed.
Laundry service is available: iron and ironing boards are in the rooms.
The guestrooms are all NON-smoking: they all lead out onto the garden patio, where smoking is permitted.
The beautifully groomed lush green lawns invite you to sit outside and enjoy a beverage from the Hospitality Fridge, while watching the African Grey Loeries feed from the bird feeder.
Barbeque facilities are offered for you to enjoy with your friends.
Home cooked dinners are served on request OR you are welcome to use the fully equipped kitchen for self-catering dinners.
Free parking is offered with remote controlled gate for extra piece of mind.
Spacious working area for the businessman with electrical plug points.
Security: armed response.
Outdoor swimming pool.
Barbeque and entertainment area.
- 8km from OR Tambo International Airport.
- Emperors Palace and Casino 9kl
- Easy access to all freeways which lead to the gate-way of Gautengs Business Centres.
- Soccer: Easy drive to Ellis Park, Loftus Versfeld and Soccer City to watch the World Cup Football.
- Golf: Close to Kempton Park Country Club.
- Ekurhuleni Football City: 3.5 km.
- Barnard Stadium: 3.5.
- Shopping: Eastgate and East Rand Mall are exciting places to shop at. Cherry Tree is surrounded by great Restaurants and Shopping Centres.
- Coming soon: A newly established conference centre with all the modern facilities for the travelling business man.
From the airport:
Get onto the R21 heading towards Pretoria.
Turn Left at the Atlas exit.
Go straight along until you get to the first set of traffic lights.
Turn Left following Benoni sign and go straight until the next set of robots.
There you will turn Left again heading towards Glen Marais. Now you just continue along that same road for about 5km,
you will pass Glen Acres Shopping centre on your left.
Pass the 1st turn to the right.
Turn right into Kersboom Street and find No.`14' on your right hand side.
14 Kersboom Street, Glen Marais Ext.1, Kempton Park
Each room is furnished in modern dcor with 1st Class facilities: TV. Tea / Coffee facilities are available in the bedroom and in the Dinning area.
Each room offers: Fan or Heater; Electronic safe. Clean and beautiful en-suite bathrooms, which are fully serviced daily.