Cherry Country Lodge is situated in Kyalami - Conferencing and accommodation - in the heart of "The Horse Country" near the Kyalami Castle.
We are conveniently located near the Midrand business districts, Gallagher Convention Centre, Into Web Centre, Kyalami Equestrian Centre, Lipizzaner,Kyalami Race Track, Leeuwkop Prison Kyalami Business Park, Sandton City and Convention Centre, Fourways Mall, and access to the major highways to Centurion and Pretoria are just a few kilometres away.
The 3 Houses "The Main", "The Barn", The Gables with large gardens with an entertainment area "Just Meet" at the pool area with big screen television, seating space for 40 people inside and 40 people at the pool ideal to relax after a busy day in Johannesburg.
Accommodation at Cherry Country Lodge:
We offer secure parking, laundry service and business facilities, Cherry Country Lodge has accommodation for max 60 people sharing on Self Catering basis or full catering.
House "The Main" consists of Self-Catering units:
- Unit 1 -4 sleeper family unit with two rooms
- Unit 2 -2sleeper small with Queen bed
- Unit 3 -2sleeper small with Queen bed
Max capacity sleeps 8 people
House "The Barn" consists of Self-Catering units:
- Unit 1 -2 sleeper Twin rooms or king on request
- Unit 2 -2 sleeper Twin rooms or king on request
- Unit 3 -2 sleeper Twin rooms or king on request
- Unit 4 -2 sleeper Twin rooms or king on request
- Unit 5 -2 sleeper Twin rooms or king on request
- Unit 6 -2 sleeper Twin rooms or king on request
Max capacity sleeps 12 people
House "The Gables" consists of Self-Catering units:
- Unit 1 - 2 sleeper Twin beds or king on request
- Unit 2 - 2 sleeper Twin beds or king on request
- Unit 3 -3 sleeper 1 x queen and 1 x single
- Unit 4 -4 sleeper 1 x queen and 2 x single
- Unit 4 -5 sleeper 1 x queen and 3 x single
Max capacity sleeps 16 people
Each unit is equipped with towels, Tea & Coffee, DSTV flat screen television, kitchenette with fridge, cutlery, pots, cooking utensils, microwave, stove en-suite bathroom (Shower only), private entrance and patios and secure parking.
Daily Housekeeping except Sundays and Holidays, available on request as well as shuttle service.
Health and Climate:
Our Winters are colder than the rest of South Africa and can go down to minus degrees, please bring warm clothing in the months May to September.
- Bird Watching
- DSTV Hotel bouquet in
- Braai / Barbecue
- Swimming Pool
- Golf course nearby
- Horse Riding nearby
- Mountain Biking
- 21 days prior to arrival 100% of booking amount.
Facilities & Services:
Children under 12 years
Pets only by Arrangement
Airport Shuttle Service
Limited Room Service
Special Meals on Request
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Bar on the Premises
Fax & Photocopy Machine
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - open)
Xhosa / Zulu
Communal Satellite TV