Chartfield Guest House evokes the spirit of a time when everything was done with a little more style and with a lot more attention to detail.
It`s a haven created to whisk you away from the cares of the world the moment you step inside this grand old house, which has been standing for over 120 years overlooking the picturesque Kalk Bay harbour.
Now lovingly restored, Chartfield Guesthouse is nestled in this quaint seaside village where the pace and charm is reminiscent of a bygone era while every modern convenience is provided for.
Spa / Wellness:
To really wind down to the pace of our seaside village, why not relax and be pampered yourself at The Majestic Wellness Centre/Spa.
Treatments are designed to cater to your every whim and are available throughout the day, leaving you fresh and revitalised for the duration of your stay.
Restaurant and Coffee Bar:
The hustle and bustle of restaurants can be witnessed first hand all within walking distance from Chartfield Guesthouse. Dine at places such as Olympia Cafe or enjoy the atmosphere at The Harbor House.
Conference Facilities at Chartfield Guest House:
Should you need to combine business with pleasure conference facilities are available with every modern convenience.
Enquire about rates for booking out all the rooms to accommodate your guests for a work retreat that won`t make you feel like you`ve been working.
We offer conferences facilities for 2 - 26 attendants.
Accommodation at Chartfield Guest House:
Almost all of our rooms offer unrivalled views over the sea and Kalk Bay harbour.
Large and private, allow the cool ocean breeze to whisper through your open windows bringing with it the faint sounds and maritime scents of the village below.
Decorated in an understated, comfortable and uncluttered style, con-temporary sea house luxury awaits you, far from the cares of the world.
All our rooms are with en-suite bathroom and furnished with king size beds and flat screen television with 8 DSTV channels.
- A 50% non refundable deposit and full credit card details will secure your reservation.
- A full payment is required for bookings of only 1 night.
- The balance of accommodation is to be paid on arrival.
- For cancellation up until one month prior to the expected arrival the guest will be liable for the full deposit.
- For cancellation within 30 to 14 days of expected arrival, the guest will be liable for 75% of the total accommodation cost.
- For cancellation within 14 days to the expected arrival, no show or early departure, the guest will be responsible for the full accommodation fee.
- Refunds of deposits/prepayments for bookings are at the discretion of management and are dependent of the ability to re let rooms.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Airport Shuttle Service
Fax & Photocopy Machine
Fireplace on the Premises
Tourism Information Desk
Xhosa / Zulu
Hiking / Walking Trails
Chartfield Guest House is a Guesthouse in Kalk Bay Cape Town Western Cape South Africa