Casa Montanja is a newly established guesthouse, situated in a peaceful suburb close to Nelspruit’s CBD and the N4 highway.
Come and experience our luxurious yet homely accommodation, with self catering and bed and breakfast options.
We are en-route to all the Lowveld and Mpumalanga attractions like the Kruger National Park and the Panorama route. Nelspruit is also the perfect over night stop for the traveler going through the Malelane gateway to Mozambique.Facilities
Facilities and services include:
- Continental and English breakfast
- Dinner on Request
- Laundry Service
- Telephone, Fax & Copy Service
- Splash Pool
- Braai / BBQ facilities
- Arrange airport transfers
- Bar Facilities
- Restaurant reservations
- Secure on site parking
Our rooms all have tastefully selected furnishings and linen, and are stylishly decorated. The rooms are set in different locations on the property and our bed sizes range from twin beds to a king size.
- LCD Televisions with M-net and selected DSTV
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in all rooms
- Bed linen are made of 100% percale cotton
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- Hair Dryer
- En-suite bathrooms with either bath or shower
- Mini safe
- Standard room - double bed, en-suite with shower, private entrance with small deck.
- Luxury room - spacious with either king/ queen size bed, en-suite with shower or bath, private entrance with small patio.
- Family Room - spacious separate unit with lounge with two sleeper couches for children and own full kitchen. Patio with chairs and braai outside.
- Self catering unit - spacious separate unit with lounge with two sleeper couches for children, and own full kitchen. Patio with chairs and braai outside.
- Self catering house - stylish, luxurious separate house with two separate en-suite bedrooms, reading / coffee room, DSTV in rooms and lounge, fully equipped kitchen, splash pool, braai facilities on outside patio.
Smoking in rooms is forbidden.
Casa Montanja Guesthouse Activities:
Activities available in the Lowveld area:
- Kruger National Park – 40 min’s away
- Blyde River Canyon area – including Bourke’s Luck Potholes, Three Rondavels, Gods Window, Mac-Mac falls etc
- Historical towns like Pilgrims Rest, Sabie, Graskop, Barberton
- The town of Kaapsche Hoop with wild horses and hiking trails
- Sudwala Caves – the oldest known caves in the world
- Lowveld Botanical Gardens
- Emnotweni Casino
Click to display the map
Clothing & Accessories:
Mpumalanga is known for its very hot summer weather and mild winters.
Health & Climate:
Malaria precaution is recommended. Check with your local doctor to find out more.
Casa Montanja Guesthouse Guest Reviews
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 2
Very welcoming hosts, great family atmosphere. Early breakfast was no problem so we could catch our flight.
Rating: Reviewed by Matt Gaul over a year ago
Beautiful Guesthouse with extremely friendly host family. Excellent dinner and breakfast.
Rating: Reviewed by Hendrik Muth over a year ago
Other Accommodation near Casa Montanja Guesthouse:
Accommodation options within 8km from Casa Montanja Guesthouse include:
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Columbus is surrounded by breathtaking views,located adjacent to a nature reserve on the outskirts of Nelspruit.This will ensure that Mother Nature nurtures & indulges ur senses.
per person sharing
Situated next to a nature reserve, architectural double-volume rooms are set in a tropical garden with views towards the Mpumalanga Escarpment mountains and glittering city lights. Our guests are treated as family in a home away from home!
Shandon Lodge offers luxury accomodation overlooking the picturesque town of Nelspruit.
Ituka Guesthouse is a charming guesthouse, located in Nelspruit. The location is well-known for its beauty and good weather.
Lost Trail nestles between enormous rocks in a quiet sub-urban cull–de–sac, close to the golf course. This 4 Star quality guesthouse is ideally located for guest`s en–route to the Kruger National Park and Mozambique.
per person sharing