Casa Montanja is a newly established guesthouse, situated in a peaceful suburb close to Nelspruit’s CBD and the N4 highway.
Come and experience our luxurious yet homely accommodation, with self catering and bed and breakfast options.
We are en-route to all the Lowveld and Mpumalanga attractions like the Kruger National Park and the Panorama route. Nelspruit is also the perfect over night stop for the traveler going through the Malelane gateway to Mozambique.
Facilities and services include:
- Continental and English breakfast
- Dinner on Request
- Laundry Service
- Telephone, Fax & Copy Service
- Splash Pool
- Braai / BBQ facilities
- Arrange airport transfers
- Bar Facilities
- Restaurant reservations
- Secure on site parking
Mpumalanga is known for its very hot summer weather and mild winters.
Malaria precaution is recommended. Check with your local doctor to find out more.
Activities available in the Lowveld area:
- Kruger National Park – 40 min’s away
- Blyde River Canyon area – including Bourke’s Luck Potholes, Three Rondavels, Gods Window, Mac-Mac falls etc
- Historical towns like Pilgrims Rest, Sabie, Graskop, Barberton
- The town of Kaapsche Hoop with wild horses and hiking trails
- Sudwala Caves – the oldest known caves in the world
- Lowveld Botanical Gardens
- Emnotweni Casino
Low season, cancellations less than 3 working days will pay cancellation fee of 100% of total amount.
Low season, cancellations less than 7 working days will pay cancellation fee of 50% of total amount.
Peak season, cancellation less than 7 working days will pay cancellation fee of 100% of total amount.
Peak season, cancellation less than 14 working days will pay cancellation fee of 50% of total amount.
From Johannesburg and Pretoria:
- Take the N4/N12 (Witbank) and drive approximately 320 km’s.
- When you arrive in Nelspruit, at the 3rd traffic light, turn right into Madiba Drive.
- Continue past 3 traffic lights, and turn left into Dr Enos Mabuza drive.
- Carry on straight for approximately 7 km’s (you pass: 1 traffic light and 2 traffic circles) and then turn right into Aurora street.
- At the first street (just before the Total garage) turn left into Shuttle Street.
- Then turn right at the first street again (Enterprise Street).
- Follow the road around the bend and turn right at the first possible street into Neptune Street. We are number 39 on your left.
Our rooms all have tastefully selected furnishings and linen, and are stylishly decorated. The rooms are set in different locations on the property and our bed sizes range from twin beds to a king size.
- LCD Televisions with M-net and selected DSTV
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in all rooms
- Bed linen are made of 100% percale cotton
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- Hair Dryer
- En-suite bathrooms with either bath or shower
- Mini safe
- Standard room - double bed, en-suite with shower, private entrance with small deck.
- Luxury room - spacious with either king/ queen size bed, en-suite with shower or bath, private entrance with small patio.
- Family Room - spacious separate unit with lounge with two sleeper couches for children and own full kitchen. Patio with chairs and braai outside.
- Self catering unit - spacious separate unit with lounge with two sleeper couches for children, and own full kitchen. Patio with chairs and braai outside.
- Self catering house - stylish, luxurious separate house with two separate en-suite bedrooms, reading / coffee room, DSTV in rooms and lounge, fully equipped kitchen, splash pool, braai facilities on outside patio.
Smoking in rooms is forbidden.