Nestled on the slopes of Table Mountain with a backdrop of the majestic Twelve Apostles, Cape Atlantic is a three bedroom Camps Bay home, with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Cape Atlantic offers stylish accommodation for two to six persons ideally looking for tranquillity - yet close to the bustle of Camps Bays promenade and the many attractions Cape Town has to offer.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, yet within walking distance to a local grocery shop and restaurant, and a mere 3 minute drive to the Camps Bay strip where you will find the beautiful white sand palm fringed beach and popular restaurants, bars and shops.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 en-suite
- 2 bathrooms
- Overhead fans in bedrooms
- Quality 100% cotton percale linen and fluffy towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area open plan to kitchen seats 8 persons with folding doors to terrace
- Quality crockery and cutlery
- Spacious lounge with glass folding doors to terrace
- Satellite TV, DVD and HI Fi
- Alarm system linked to armed response
- Swimming pool with loungers
- Braai / barbeque
- Secure parking with remote control access
- Garden with lawns
- Sea and mountain views
- Weekly cleaning and linen change - more regular on request
Additional Services on Request
- Private Airport transfers at competitive prices
- Car rental at competitive prices
- Baby cot / baby sitting services
- Tours Shark diving, Cape Peninsula, Winelands, Whales
- Guided mountain and Cape Town city walks
- Daily cleaning service
- Personal laundry and ironing service
- South African braai / barbeque prepared on the premises
From N1 (Paarl) or N2 (Cape Town International Airport):
Follow road signs Waterfront / Sea Point / CTICC to the end of the elevated freeway. The Cape Town Convention Centre (CTICC) will be on your left at the traffic lights.
Continue up towards Table Mountain Buitengracht Street M26 up towards Table Mountain / Cable Car.
Continue over The Nek into Camps Bay Drive.
When you see a Shell Garage on the left hand side, take the road just before the garage, turning left into Rontree Avenue.
Turn first right into Rontree Close.
Three bedrooms, one en-suite, all stylishly decorated can accommodate up to six persons. The master bedroom has direct access to the garden swimming pool area and has a luxurious en-suite bathroom, with twin wash basins, large bath for ultimate relaxation, spacious wet room shower area, heated towel rail and shaver plug.
The second and third bedrooms share a beautiful bathroom with shower, shaver plug and heated towel rail. All bedrooms can be made up with either king-size bed or twin beds.
- 100% cotton percale linen and white fluffy towels.
- Ample cupboard space.
- Top quality king size or twin beds.
- Overhead fan.
- Cot provided on request.