Cape Alexander is a newly renovated two bedroom apartment located in the fashionable suburb of Tamboerskloof.
Nestled high up on the slopes of Signal Hill, Cape Alexander has beautiful views of the city through to the majestic Devils Peak Mountain.
The suburb of Tamboerskloof is located in the Cape Towns City Bowl. Cape Alexander is within close walking distance to trendy Kloof Street with its numerous popular restaurants, supermarkets, coffee shops and corner cafes so convenient that own cooking is not necessary!
A few minutes drive to the lower Table Mountain cable car station, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town Convention Centre and famous Blue Flag status beaches.
A few minutes drive to the Table Mountain lower cable car station, the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town Convention Centre and to Cape Towns famous Blue Flag status beaches.
By car you can easily access motorways to:
* Constantia Winelands - (20 minutes)
* Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve - (45 minutes)
* West Coast and Blouberg Beach - (20 minutes)
* Cape Town International Airport - (20 minutes)
* Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens - (20 minutes)
* Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franshhoek Winelands - (45 minutes)
From N1/Paarl or N2/Cape Town International Airport:
- Follow road signs Waterfront / Sea Point / CTICC to the end of the elevated freeway. The Cape Town Convention Centre (CTICC) will be on your left at the traffic lights.
- Continue up towards Table Mountain Buitengracht Street. After the Buitensingel / Buitengracht intersection the road becomes a dual one way street.
- Keep to the right and after The Africa Travel Centre Backpackers turn right into Milner Road. Continue up Milner Road on your right will be The Cape Milner Hotel until you reach Brownlow Road on your left.
- The apartment block, Alexander Hill, is on the corner of Brownlow and Milner Roads. Cape Alexander is 201 Alexander Hill.
Cape Alexander has a master bedroom and a slightly smaller second bedroom both classically decorated and offering:
-Ample cupboard space
-International electrical plugs
-Dressing table / work station
-Top quality king size bed or twin beds
-100% cotton percale linen and white fluffy towels
The porcelain tiled bathroom offers a bath/shower, heated towel rail, expandable mirror and shaver plug. The classically decorated, light , airy lounge and dining areas open to a balcony with stunning views of the city through to Devils Peak Mountain.
The apartment is surrounded by a leafy, historic Milkwood tree providing privacy and a charming ambience. Flat screen satellite television, hifi system and DVD and overhead fan.
The granite top kitchen offers new oven/hob, dishwasher, tumble dryer, washing machine, fridge, cutlery, crockery, kettle and toaster. The apartment block is secure and off street parking is accessed by remote control.
Cape Alexander is a non-smoking apartment but smoking is allowed on the balcony. Cape Alexander is the ideal place to stay for discerning holiday makers and business travellers.