Set against the backdrop of the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range and a stones throw from the most beautiful beaches in Cape Town, Camps Bay Resort is perfectly located for your dream holiday in this idyllic location.
Pool deck with 2 pools (one of which is solar heated)
Parking - limited parking is available by arrangement at the resort at additional charge. Secure parking is available at the Promenade shopping centre opposite the resort
Internet facility at reception
A centralized reception acts as a service centre which allows guests all the comforts of staying in a guest house or hotel. Guest services include daily housekeeping, concierge desk and tourist information.
Within walking distance from the Resort:
The Promenade shopping centre
Rooms are perfect for singles and couples, as they all accommodate 2 persons. Rooms are equipped with refreshment stations and minibars. They are ideally situated, 150 metres from the beach, shops, restaurants and cocktail bars.
Studios offer large open-plan spaces and fully equipped kitchens.
Superior studios have upgraded interior specifications.
One bedroom apartments are perfect for couples.
Two bedroom apartments are perfect for families and groups with fully equipped kitchens, DVD players & beautiful ocean views.
Three bedroom apartments have fully equipped kitchens, ocean views, comfortable living areas and spacious layouts.
From Cape Town International Airport:
- Exit Airport Direction N2 Cape Town, and as you approach the city, follow the N2 CITY, FORESHORE, SEA POINT signage.
- Follow N2 Stad/City signs until you arrive at a large intersection with several sets of traffic lights (Coen Steytler Avenue) The CTICC is on left hand side (+-22 kms) and the V&A Waterfront on your right hand side.
- Proceed straight along the steep ascent towards Kloof Nek (M62), following the TABLE MOUNTAIN CABLE WAY/ CAMPS BAY signage.
- The road follows a steep and winding ascent to the top of the hill (Kloof Nek). Without turning towards the Cable Way, descend straight into Camps Bay.
- Follow this road (Camps Bay Drive) for about 3km to get to the heart of Camps Bay.
- You will cross over one stop street, and after approx 400m, 32 Camps Bay Drive will be on your left hand side.
* 32 Camps Bay Drive, Camps Bay, Cape Town.